Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZAO Makeup

Hello!

I came across this organic makeup from france last week. this is their website.

ZAO MakeUp : Maquillage Naturel Rechargeable et Durable - Home

for organic makeup, their price is cheap! i was worried about the quality when the promoter told me the price as organic makeup won't be cheap and they are from france. i was tempted as there is a promotion of buying 1 at 10% off and buying 2 and more at 30% off and their packaging is nice too (using real bamboo), so i purchased 1 lipstick, 1 compact powder and 1 powder blush.

i tried them the day after, and the products are great! should try the blush as it pick up the powder easily compare to other blushes i used before.

quite a number of their products come with refill. the price should be even cheaper but they have not brought them in yet. they said that the refill should arrive in few weeks time, just in time to refill my powder!

Hey, where can I get them? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by junetan70 View Post
      Hey, where can I get them? Thanks.
      i got it at orchard central. cozycot has a shop there at level 2 and the shop is at level 1. i remember the shop is near to Levi's. they are selling natural products. hope this helps.

Comment

Are they good? Where can you find them? Can buy online?

Comment

Originally posted by LouLouSun View Post
          Are they good? Where can you find them? Can buy online?
          I think you can get it at Orchard central in a shop name origo creation or united square at Perfect Potion

What's more, the make up is refillable I love their makeup esp the lipstick ... the colour is gorgeous!!

Comment

Working...
          X