Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweat-Proof Foundation

Hi Cotters,

I am looking for a good sweat-proof foundation.

Any recommendations?

What brand is good to use and long-lasting?

I suggest using a face primer under your foundation for more assurance. I personally like and use Benefit That Gal primer. It's a dream to use together with Garnier Light BB Cream.

However, I think the application helps makeup to last through sweat too, because one day, I went to Gardens by the Bay whole day with full face makeup on, but I didn't use the That Gal primer, and my makeup crazily last all through the day, can take photos nice nice, run around the garden.

I only used Garnier Light BB cream, but I buff in layer by layer, 2 layers of BB cream, using Sephora Profession Mineral Brush (white black bristles). Each layer must be thin (only use a pea size for one layer on entire face). Once you buff in layer by layer, it will last super long.

I do this everyday, and my foundation always last more 10-12 hours.

Must set with loose powder too. SANA loose powder is very good at mattifying, and keeping oil and sweat away.

I have since finish SANA loose powder, and now using Make Up For Ever HD. But I think SANA better in terms of keeping the face oil-free.

Comment

I suggest using a face primer under your foundation for more assurance. I personally like and use Benefit That Gal primer. It's a dream to use together with Garnier Light BB Cream.

However, I think the application helps makeup to last through sweat too, because one day, I went to Gardens by the Bay whole day with full face makeup on, but I didn't use the That Gal primer, and my makeup crazily last all through the day, can take photos nice nice, run around the garden.

I only used Garnier Light BB cream, but I buff in layer by layer, 2 layers of BB cream, using Sephora Profession Mineral Brush (white black bristles). Each layer must be thin (only use a pea size for one layer on entire face). Once you buff in layer by layer, it will last super long.

I do this everyday, and my foundation always last more 10-12 hours.

Must set with loose powder too. SANA loose powder is very good at mattifying, and keeping oil and sweat away.

I have since finish SANA loose powder, and now using Make Up For Ever HD. But I think SANA better in terms of keeping the face oil-free.

Comment

Working...
      X