Which car should i get

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which car should i get

I've narrowed it down to 4 choices (all new 2012 models):1) Subaru Impreza with Nav - MSRP is about 22,800. they have 1.9 interest financing. Im sure I can talk this down to just below 20k.2) Ford Focus with Nav - Internet price quote of 21,5003) Honda Civic with NAV - EX with Nav is about 23,600 and a SI with Nav is about 24,800.4) Hyundai Elantra with NAV is 24,000I'm sure I can talk most of these prices down to just below 20k.I guess the question is factoring in maintanence packages that dealers are offering, warranty and reliability. Which one should I go for!?People who own these cars already, what's your experience?

Something that is within your budget? Or something that you like from the first sight? I wouldn't mind Honda though~

Btw, it's a first hand or 2nd hand? I'm thinking who can help with all the paperworks and all. Hopefully for free!

Comment

Something that is within your budget? Or something that you like from the first sight? I wouldn't mind Honda though~

Btw, it's a first hand or 2nd hand? I'm thinking who can help with all the paperworks and all. Hopefully for free! :D

Comment

I think Toyota is quite a durable car, maybe you can consider .

Comment

Agree! Honda too imo.

Comment

They say Kia and Hyundai getting better?

Comment

Originally posted by danglenn View Post
              I've narrowed it down to 4 choices (all new 2012 models):1) Subaru Impreza with Nav - MSRP is about 22,800. they have 1.9 interest financing. Im sure I can talk this down to just below 20k.2) Ford Focus with Nav - Internet price quote of 21,5003) Honda Civic with NAV - EX with Nav is about 23,600 and a SI with Nav is about 24,800.4) Hyundai Elantra with NAV is 24,000I'm sure I can talk most of these prices down to just below 20k.I guess the question is factoring in maintanence packages that dealers are offering, warranty and reliability. Which one should I go for!?People who own these cars already, what's your experience?
              Hi u shld get honda civic , its reliable , maintenance and replacement of parts wont be a high cost more pocket friendly.

Comment

are you buying the car in sg? or? the prices seems abit too low to be in sg. lolol.

Comment

Working...
                X