Angel's Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel's Eyes

This is not a new product but i can't find anything on this.

did a trial over counter after dinner. so natural, no clump, no weighing down.

This is natural fibre, not synthetic like some mascara base. Synthetic fibres will harm our lashes over a period.

Contains panthenol which is beneficial to our lashes.

Anyone actually purchased one?
    Last edited by vernis; 15-01-2005, 10:54 PM.

Where can u find this?

Comment

i think sasa has this if i'm not wrong. And Isetan Scotts near the counter selling manicure kits.

I'm not tempted at all. Cos basically i've found my HG for mascara...
      1) Maybelline full n' soft WP
      2) Fiberwig
      3) Kate curl memory

Comment

I tried this before, both the black & white one for volume and length. Although it is quite natural and it definitely works, I still gave it away because its just too troublesome. Can skip this and find a HG for mascara instead.

Comment

Saw this before. Not cheap that cheap? $40-50 plus if im not wrong?

Comment

TsuTsuya counters carry this. i am a short-lash person, been using a base for the past 1 month & can't live w/o one so this vy natural-lash-giver gives me whole new bag of hopes & will be getting it this afternoon if i am going out to the mall.

I intend to get the white one only, couple it w/ a volume mascara should help. Current mascara is Loreal Paranomic (abo to discard), perhaps a more "powerful" volumiser required.

Priced at $29.90 each. Current promotion at Suntec Topshop : Buy both black (Volume) & white (length), get their normal mascara free.

But i intend to get the white one only. Once opened can last 5 years as they are pure vege fibre. Daily use can last few months, i hope i can stretch it to its max with careful application. cheapo me. i don't want to lose my lashes due to nylon & synthetic lash builders..........

Comment

Help!!!!

HiHi!!! Does anyone know where can i get the natural angel fibre for lashes? Please reply me asap cos they used to hv it at isetan scotts n isetan orchard but nw no more.

Comment

Is it the same one as the other CC gals are talking about here?

http://forums.cozycot.com/showthread...ghlight=lashes

Sorry I have never seen it, so can't help you much.

Comment

Yes the same one called natural angel lash extensions.

Comment

Threads merged.

Comment

Saw the post from vernis said *** the lash extensions fibre base r nw at suntec i'm going to buy it tmr. Yeah so happy!!!!

Comment

Hey Lazy. Got the white (lengthening) or the black (volumising) one? Yes, so rare to find the counters now.

Comment

Hey vernis i've bought the lash extensions 2day at suntec topshop so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

think they will work absolutely well on u, the SA did a trial on me & i am convinced. Although i have real short lashes, they just lengthen abit more. Best of all, they look perfectly natural, clump-free which none base can achieve.

Happy Lash'ing

Comment

The effect was quite gd but seems to be abit different from what i've purchased before.

Comment

Working...
                              X