How to look younger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to look younger?

Every female wishs to keep young as long as possible.so do I.to be honest,I am already in my middle thirties,there are some unconspicuous wrinkles start to appear on my face,the cosmetics that I use seem do not help to lighten them,I am just wondering how do those celebrities keep their skin so white and tender,still I am considering another way to make me look more younger, click here ,this is a floral dress that I picked,but I am afraid will it be discord on me?
    Do you have any good suggestions on how to look younger? Pls

Do not sleep with make up to maintain your face look young. Look for best eye cream for you to have a stunning eyes that makes you look young and beautiful. Eat fruits and vegetables. And be happy.

Comment

2 simple ways to still look younger

Originally posted by LindaSays View Post
      Every female wishs to keep young as long as possible.so do I.to be honest,I am already in my middle thirties,there are some unconspicuous wrinkles start to appear on my face,the cosmetics that I use seem do not help to lighten them,I am just wondering how do those celebrities keep their skin so white and tender,still I am considering another way to make me look more younger, click here ,this is a floral dress that I picked,but I am afraid will it be discord on me?
      Do you have any good suggestions on how to look younger? Pls
      1. Stand up straight. Think about all the sexy women you know. They stand up straight and confidently. Not only will this make you look ten pounds thinner in seconds, it will make you look five years younger as well.
      2. Get a good night's sleep. Few things age you overnight more than a poor night's sleep. Your eyes are puffy, your skin sallow and dull and your face sags.

Comment

drink more anti oxidant products. SUNBLOCK a must to keep you from looking young. moisturize moisturize and moisturize. eye cream but choose one that is not over rich one as it might lead you millia seeds make you look old. and facial scrub once a week or twice. masking. nowadays mask is very cheap. like buy 1 get 1 free. invest. Also hair tonic to prevent hair loss. so when you are in ur 40s looking like 20s haha. i have see my aunt like that ^^

Comment

I think it is about how you present yourselves.
          For me, I will take care of my face and exercising regularly to keep myself fit.
          Face, figure and hair are the most important factors.
          Celebrities always have make up on. That's why they always look good.

Comment

Well … people recommend you to take many things to look young but most of them are not affective. Go for the cosmetic surgery as I am suggesting you that this is only the guaranteed result path. . I know about the experienced doctors’ team if you are willing for the medical treatment. The method of cosmetic surgery gives you almost 10 to 15 years of guaranteed beauty … no one can judge, how old are you… You will look just like as young as you want. Helpful reference: Cosmetic Surgery : Dubai Cosmetic Surgery

Comment

Sometimes i think a good haircut can really make a difference. Experiment with bangs or even a short bob, anything out of the box may just surprise you and give you a fresher look

Comment

I look super young for my age and a few things factor in.

Most importantly your smile - I feel people that smile with their heart looks younger
                and fat - the more fat you have on your face somehow makes you look younger - even if it makes you look a bit chubby
                Also sunscreen everyday can prevent wrinkles an dheaps of high antioxident and collagen rich food

Comment

As for me i think that to look young , drink lots of water and avoid exposing your skin to direct sunlight.
                  Makeup makes a difference too

Comment

Having a good rest is really important. Using the right skincare helps a lot too. Monthly visit to the doctor for skin treatment is so important as well.

Comment

Use SK2 ? hahaha

Comment

Yoga and meditations are also helpful

Comment

Also want to add that a glowing face can also help you look more youthful. Using combination of foundation base and bb cram and blush and lippie It's just natural easy and can make you look so much younger and face more plump.

look younger with glowing skin tutorial

Comment

Dress younger! :p

Comment

Personal 1-1 Make up lessons @ $30 per lesson. Screen shot your student pass and get special rate of $20 per lesson.
                              Package 5+1 @ $150 free one lesson. (Basic lessons)
                              Students 5+1 @ $100 free one lesson. (Basic lessons)
                              In the lesson you will learn foundations, different techniques to apply eyeshadow,choosing the right colour for yourself, skincare regime, products advises etc...

Each lesson will be 1.5 hours.

Lesson 1- basic make up
                              Lesson 2- eye brow shaping, drawing brows(basic)
                              Lesson 3- contouring,highlighting,blushers,lips(basic)
                              Lesson 4- eyeshadow techniques (basic)
                              Lesson 5- outdoor lesson, bring u to shopping teach u to find right products
                              Lesson 6- full make up, photo taking session

Pro lessons are at $280 free one lesson as well.
                              Package 5+1 @ $280 for adults.
                              Package 5+1 @$230 for students with student pass.
                              Lesson 1 ,2,3 pro eyeshadow techniques
                              Lesson 4,5 pro contouring,highlighting , lips
                              Lesson 6 - outdoor ,shopping

For working adults, if u purchase basic n pro lessons will be $400 with free gift.
                              For students with student pass, basic n pro lessons will be $350 with free gift.
                              For mothers n daughters together will be given 20% extra discount.
                              Free consultation n advices for a lifetime after u complete the lessons.

I also provide make over services @ $80-$120 depending on occasion and make up required. Additional ampoule using guerlain ampoule will be additional cost of $15.
                              students who screen shot your student pass will be entitled to $60 per make over.
                              All cosmetic used will be of luxury brands.
                              Each make over session will be 1.5hours.

Email address [email protected]
                              98595987 text and whatsapp only.

Comment

Working...
                              X