Clear All

• fmtdiamond
    replied
    anybody don't want to be younger??

Leave a comment:

• queyue
    replied
    love beautyis everyone's nature
    Eozy - Fashion Beads Jewelry and Products Wholesale Supplies for Jewelry Making and Fashion Life

Leave a comment:

• Banyanresort
    replied
    The food you consume, the skincare you use, and your lifestyle are very important. It all contribute to a younger skin. Yes I do agree that sleep is so important, not enough sleep makes one look so haggard.

Leave a comment:

• asicemelts
    replied
    1) Sunblock!

It's really important because the sun is the number 1 cause of skin aging and wrinkles. But have to make sure that the sunblock protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

2) Anti-oxidants

Anti-oxidants protect skin cells from degenerating and really helps with keeping skin young and radiant. So it's good to eat lots of colourful fruits (apples, oranges, blueberries...) because they contain lots of vitamins and different anti-oxidants. And of course, green tea helps too.

3) Exfoliation

It's important to exfoliant as sometimes our skin needs some help in clearing the dead skin cells. But scrubs may cause abrasions on the skin's surface so chemical exfoliants like AHAs and BHAs are a better choice. AHAs work better for dry skin where as BHAs work better for oily and blemished skin.

4) SLEEP!

Hahahaha. Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• Kaylatan7
    replied
    I think the food we eat play a part too, as nowadays the food we consume is quite acidic. Recently, I read an article that is about alkaline water. Maybe that helps too.

Leave a comment:

• Zalifah
    replied
    1. Regular exfoliation
    - use a facial scrub that is very gentle on all skin types. I'm currently using an exfoliant scrub that is very gentle and can be used daily. It helps in removing
    all the whitehead. Contains natural exfoliating diatoms that are derived from marine phytoplankton to gently, thoroughly, and evenly exfoliate the skin's
    surface. So the exfoliating diatoms would disappear after a while.
    2. Use a deep cleansing mask every once or twice a week
    - I use glacial marine mud which will extract all the impurities underneath the skin and at the same time infuses nutrients from the mud into the skin. It will
    make your skin glow and smooth as well.
    3. Use make-up that allows your skin to breath. I usually purchase make up from nuskin as they have really good ingredients in their makeup and skincare
    products.
    4. Choose the right moisturiser for your skin type

If you'd like to know more about the products, do email me at [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• eczemacurenow
    replied
    know your skin type, and there you can determine what are skin care tips and products designed for your skin type.
    eat healthy, drink lots of fluids, give yourself a break.

Leave a comment:

• Cindytong
    replied
    Put more effort in pretty up yourself...
    My before and after just like....after plastic surgery >.<

Leave a comment:

• rachelmemo
    replied
    Originally posted by rachelmemo View Post
    i would recommend regular exfoliation! like 2-3 times weekly
    u can use products such as the Clarisonic Mia(TM) Skin Cleansing System to help you exfoliate your skin

View the product here:
    Amazon.com: Clarisonic Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System, Pink: Beauty

Leave a comment:

• rachelmemo
    replied
    i would recommend regular exfoliation! like 2-3 times weekly

Leave a comment:

• ryanle
    replied
    Use skincare products, sleep well, eat healthy food (fruit, vegi), work out at gym, you will look younger everyday
    ---
    room rental singapore
    math tuition
    singapore mrt map

Leave a comment:

• Jenhani
    replied
    Drinks lots of water!
    Source: 42-year-old British reporter, Sarah Smith did an experiment where she drank 3 gallons of water everyday. I found her results quite amazing. Watch the transformation here: Drinking three liters of water a day gives you younger skin: study - YouTube

Good makeup will not age your skin but the improper removal of makeup will. Choose a good remover that is gentle and won't strip your skin's natural oils entirely

Leave a comment:

• siowweiwei
    replied
    For people who are afraid to undergo botox/surgeries, you can check out the Fixx solution-oriented skincare and haircare products. Developed to create instant results.

Younger looking skin in less than 60 secs: Global SHOP.COM
    Longer lashes in two weeks: Global SHOP.COM

Even though the saying goes : there are no ugly women.. only lazy women.. but even for lazy women there are solutions too! :p

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• TiffanyAshford
    replied
    Drink green tea - I think this is one of the many reasons why Japanese, Korean and Chinese women have a very youthful skin even at age 40.
    It's an antioxidant, you know.. ^_^

Sleep 7 hours or more

Drink 8 glasses of water everyday

Leave a comment:

• Lovingautumn
    replied
    Choose the correct skincare, eat healthily and take more fruits help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X