Talika Lipocils

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talika Lipocils

This is supposed to make lashes grow longer & there's tons of raves on MUA's productville. Naturally, I am curious! Has anyone tried this? Where is it available? I recall reading elsewhere that you'd get a good price if you order it through a Malaysian website.

i've tried it before. Didn't see much difference cos my lashes are long but sparse. Didn't think it made it thicker or maybe it was because i didn't use it for long to see the effect. After 2 weeks, i left it aside.

Ask bluebubble, think it works on her. We shared our purchase the last time. Check out this website http://proven.virtualave.net/talika.html

It says you need 2 to 3 weeks to see results.... maybe you chucked it aside too soon?

I read on productuctville that the sponge tip is better since the product is supposed to get to the root of the lashes ...

Hey! Buy 2 get one free or buy 3 get two free! Anyone want to pool? :D

Comment

Hey Keiko i think we have the same problem, long lashes but sparse have you found the perfect solution to this? please share with me :o

Comment

this works for me but the packaging of this stuff thru' the m'sian website is different from the european version

the european version has a mascara wand for the eyelash talika but the m'sian version is a wand applicator like a lipgloss. the european one is thus easier to apply even tho' it's more expensive. they are the exact same product tho' but it's been so troublesome using the m'sian one, i left it aside after some time too

my lashes grow about 20% when i apply this and become less brittle

but it's really not *that* obvious lah

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

Hey Keiko i think we have the same problem, long lashes but sparse have you found the perfect solution to this? please share with me :o
          sadly no

was thinking of giving talika lipocils another try....this time round, i.must.persevere.

in the meantime, just use mascara to add some volume

Comment

hehe this is really irritating huh? sparse lashes...what mascara you using now? is it any good? i'm using clinique's double lash...not bad...i actually tried their long pretty lashes, think i might get this next

Comment

Hihi,
              BTW dis is available at the Belle boutique located at Grand Hyatt Hotel.Costs $35.

Comment

Originally posted by "Pauline"

hehe this is really irritating huh? sparse lashes...what mascara you using now? is it any good? i'm using clinique's double lash...not bad...i actually tried their long pretty lashes, think i might get this next
                i'm using Lancome amplicils. Holds the curl well and doesn't smudge. Works well for me

Comment

Talika works for me! I did notice my lases grow longer. HK SaSa carry talika, maybe you can check out their website. I know they ship internationally. I am using another lash conditioning product but it doesn't work on me so I will go back to talika.

Comment

Does it help to stimulate growth? I got a small bald patch on my lids tried mavala but it doesn't work.

Comment

Originally posted by "glittery"

Talika works for me! I did notice my lases grow longer. HK SaSa carry talika, maybe you can check out their website. I know they ship internationally. I am using another lash conditioning product but it doesn't work on me so I will go back to talika.
                      Glittery , any idea how much it is at Sasa? How long did it take to see results?

Comment

I got this too. shared purchase wif bluebubbles too tt time. But didnt bother to apply faithfully everynite. however next morning find 1 or 2 lash on my cheeks. but i did see that my lashes seems a tiny BIT longer.

Comment

Originally posted by "atypical"

Originally posted by glittery
                          Glittery , any idea how much it is at Sasa? How long did it take to see results?
                          I think about HK$96 for the smaller size and HK$150 sth for the larger size. I could see the result in like 2 weeks but you have to apply it every night.

Comment

Hmmm..this doesn't work for me. I bought it in HK previously and swapped it away since. May be I was not perserverance enough. Tried for two weeks and gave up after there was no results.

Comment

So, no one wants to get it with me?

Comment

Working...
                              X