Proudia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proudia

My dear friend introduced me to this brand,another range of Shiseido, and was raving about this new foundation of theirs, anyone tried this brand before?

Proudia

where can i find this other than jpn?

Comment

only saw their 2D ads in Jap mags. They pro foundations only??

Comment

proudia fdn

This is a cream to powder fdn that is for people who want a moisturising fdn. The website says that although it is in a compact, it turns into a smooth liquid when applied with the sponge. When I tried it in the store, a large gob of it came off on my finger when I touched it lightly to the surface and I hurried to wipe it off without trying it on my face as I was afraid that it would be unhygienic. I think this would be more suitable for normal to dry skin.

Comment

OMG............ please tell me this is the exact same if not similar to Vincent Longo's infamous WATER CANVAS........ my all time fave!!!

Yes somebody, please comment!!

hey??!! IIRC Vincent Longo and Shiseido has connection isn't it??!! :roll:

Comment

proudia fdn

The Proudia fdn has SPF10 whereas VL Water Canvas has only SPF6. But I'm not sure about the % water content of the Proudia whereas Water Canvas is supposedly 75% water. The Proudia fdn is similar to Water Canvas in that Proudia also gives a dewy finish.

Comment

I am seriously lemming this. Thanks to Haru, we can get a CP with her help, anyone interested?

Comment

how much huh??? what are the colours available? Erh..I mean tone...

Comment

proudia fdn

You can see the 7 shades available on the Proudia webpage using the link in jemay's original post. The price is listed there too, 3200 yen for the refill and 1000 yen for the case. I know a drugstore that discounts it by 25%. So that should be 3150 yen after discount, add another 5% sales tax and the total should be 3307 yen which is about S$54.

Comment

My friend got w/o the case, she said is alright to pass on the case. Then is cheaper for us? Hee

Comment

Re: proudia fdn

Originally posted by haru
                      You can see the 7 shades available on the Proudia webpage using the link in jemay's original post. The price is listed there too, 3200 yen for the refill and 1000 yen for the case. I know a drugstore that discounts it by 25%. So that should be 3150 yen after discount, add another 5% sales tax and the total should be 3307 yen which is about S$54.
                      is this OK for combination skin? Will clog pores? Is it hard to remove at the end of the day?
                      Last edited by vernis; 27-01-2005, 11:45 PM.

Comment

proudia fdn

Yup, if that's what you prefer. it shld be 2520 yen including tax, which is about S$41

Comment

Haru, thanks! Is there anything else in this line u will recommend?

Comment

proudia fdn

If you go to the Proudia website, there's a row of 3 links in the middle of the page, click on the first link to see the shades available in more detail. They place it on a graph with x-axis being red to yellow tones and the y-axis being from dark to light. The second link shows you in 7 steps how to apply the foundation but the instructions are all in Japanese.

As for whether it clogs pores, I really can't say as I've never tried this foundation myself. The information that I'm posting here is what I'm reading from the Japanese website. It's meant for dry skin rather than combination. Combination skin would probably be recommended their powder fdn or stick fdn.

jemay, I can't recommend anything from this line since i've never tried it myself although i've looked at it many times in the store. I was tempted to try it but just had many other brands that i wanted to try first. but since it's shiseido, you can be assured that it's good quality. they're always advertising it on TV and in the Japanese magazines.

Comment

Thanks so much, guess i will just pass my current compact to my buyer & get it matched as close as possible.

so much for yr reply!! Cheerios!

Comment

Working...
                              X