Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mascara brand suitable for beginner

hi
    any suggest which mascara brand is suitable for a beginner because lately i am trying to put some make up on....any suggestion and any tip or step in applying mascara?
    thanks

Check your PM. I've PM you

Comment

Originally posted by SophiaLim View Post
      hi
      any suggest which mascara brand is suitable for a beginner because lately i am trying to put some make up on....any suggestion and any tip or step in applying mascara?
      thanks
      i think silky girl is kinda easy to okay interms of control. as long as you don't rub up eyes it stays, and its abt 10 bucks i think

Comment

Originally posted by SophiaLim View Post
        hi
        thanks
        Hi ,
        Curl your lashes before applying mascara will be better !
        You can try majorica mascara , the volume or lengthen version comes with a comb making it easier to apply your mascara esp your lower lashes. Kindly check with the BC as i cant rmb which one it is alr ))!

Comment

Hi, for first timer, i would recommend that you go ahead with silky girls product. as you progress, then you change to a better brand. Start off easy, and go ahead with practicing! Curl your lashes before applying, and make sure you clean them off properly at the end of the day!

Comment

ZA or maybelline

Comment

I would recommend diorshow - loved that when I first started using makeup

Comment

Working...
              X