Your 5 min Face

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 5 min Face

Hi all, do you all know of a way to have a quick make up as normally we got to rush to work so not much time to makeup... like a good 2-way cake .... which can also cover dark circle... and eye shadow ro brighten up the eye area... hee

Waiting for yr reply! tks

First and foremost, welcome to Cozycot! and happy CNY to you!

clear porcelain skin is the best canvas for any makeup. If you have this, hassle free makeup is pretty easy. You can even step out of the house w/o any.

- tinted moisturizer
    - dust on loose powder
    - draw your eye brows
    - if time permits, eyeliner and mascara
    - powder blush
    - lip gloss

viola, and you are done!

Comment

HI ! *** was quick reply man! first of all Happy new year to u too! and a big thank you to yr prompt reply. Yap somnetimes i used bobbi brown loose powder,,, but by afternoon time, it melted and fade away and my dark circle start to show leow heheheh...
      Sad to say i am a lazy person when it comes to morning where i have to rush to work... how i wihs i dun have dark circle and have big bright eyes.... hahaha

Comment

you can use concealer for your eye rings. there are also eyeb brightener creams available to make your eyes look fresh.for the make up, i think you can use a two way foundation cake, draw your brows, use the blusher and some lip stick. this is the most simple way.

Comment

I agreed totally with caramel!
          Normally if you are rushing just put on your sunscreen/sunblock and dust on loose powder and draw your brows!
          5 mins and you are ready to step out of the house!!!

Comment

Re: No Hassle Make up

Originally posted by dolphin78
            ... like a good 2-way cake .... which can also cover dark circle...
            It really depends on your perception of things. Many girls use concealer plus foundation cos I suspect they feel their dark circles are really dark.. So, if you want to be outta of the house in 5 yet can't stand not to spend more time on concealing, then I don't know what else to suggest That said, I've read of this tip: mix concealer with moisturiser and apply all over, then set with powder. Don't know if it'll really work. Maybe you want to find a 2-way cake that offers very high coverage?

For eyeshadows, perhaps a whitish or pale blues/greens. Then again, maybe you could forego this and use a mascara instead. It only opens up the eyes. Oh, and never ever forget to draw your brows :deal:

To finish it off, if you like a red mouth, you could forget about blusher altogether. You might wanna use the extra time to line your eyes a little. Clean and polished look.

Comment

My 5 min face:

undereye concealor
              loose powder/2-way cake
              pop of blush
              lipgloss

voila!

if i have 1 min more.....
              quick swipe of eyekhol on upper lids (metallic pastels to brighten up face)

Comment

hmm do u haf any way of covering moles?
                i have two very prominent ones on my face
                so ugly
                urghh

Comment

my 5 min face:

- pressed powder
                  - concealer, if needed
                  - eyebrow pencil
                  - lipgloss

i go to school so i'll just skip blusher.

Comment

Hi Plasticdoll ,

Perhaps you can try to use concealer to cover your moles?

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin78
                      HI ! *** was quick reply man! first of all Happy new year to u too! and a big thank you to yr prompt reply. Yap somnetimes i used bobbi brown loose powder,,, but by afternoon time, it melted and fade away and my dark circle start to show leow heheheh...
                      Sad to say i am a lazy person when it comes to morning where i have to rush to work... how i wihs i dun have dark circle and have big bright eyes.... hahaha
                      Hi!

Please refrain from using SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. The ***s appearing in your post are indicators that you might have used some of the above. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. Typing out your words properly and writing in Standard English makes things easier to understand for everyone. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #7. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding! And Happy Chinese New Year to you!

Comment

My 5 min face is:

*concealer
                        *loose powder
                        *eye brows
                        * a wash of light shimmering eye shadow
                        *blusher
                        *lip gloss

Comment

Originally posted by plasticdoll
                          hmm do u haf any way of covering moles?
                          Sorry but won't trying to cover them make it look more obvious ultimately? I suppose the smaller and flatter ones are still concealable w/o much effort?

P/s: Can you spell "haf" in standard English please, gal? Thanks

Comment

oops
                            hmm mine isnt like those very big one
                            its like a full stop on my face.
                            so ugly
                            hmm.i tried foundation and powder
                            to no avail

Comment

what about those concealor in crayon form?

Comment

Working...
                              X