Chic Choc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chic Choc

OMG, their spring collections look soooooooooo pretty!! I want!!

http://www.chicchoc.com.tw/arrival.htm

even they are into cardboard packaging. Nice!!

Comment

Their duo lip gloss not cheap. NT600, approx S$32 here.

Looks exactly like Stila. :roll:

Comment

One of the brands i love when i visit Taiwan. I think their pricing is considered affordable to many other brands. And most of their stuffs quality is good, not sure about skin care though

Comment

I know I just want their mascara duos!

Comment

Hi Jemay,

Round the year, any retailer in Taipei giving discount for ChicChoc?

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
              I know I just want their mascara duos!
              i have spotted these in Gugo at CitySq (JB), 50% off since end 2004.

Comment

huh? they have chic choc in JB??

Comment

the full counter was at Plaza Pelangi's Metrojaya. i bought few items from there when they 1st started. now counter gone ah.... :roll:

The offer at Gugo should be marking the end of CC in Johor ah.

Comment

I just want the palette with the blush and e/s ! It looks so pretty ! Jemay, got any "lobang" or not ??

Comment

ya, everyone likes this brand! The SAs at Taipei told me when I was there. They are doing very well in Taiwan.

I have their eyeshadow, lipgloss duo, foundation and pressed powder. Quality is good! Think I said it before, and will say it again, PLEASE BRING IN THIS BRAND TO SINGAPORE PLEASE!! I will support all the way

Comment

this was available in some dept store many years ago. hmmm.... was it DFS? perhaps last time lesser vainpots so no demand, flopped then pulled out of our isle

now storks bring more vainpots than babies!!!

Comment

Ask me, ask me! I know where Chic Choc was sold countless moons ago (don't ask me how many moons!): you remember Nex-is? Or was it Nexis? Formerly around the top floor of Tangs, IIRC? Either Tangs or Scotts. Molton Brown and Aesop were stocked then, too! But the range wasn't big. I recall only the little bottles of glitters (pigments?).

Comment

haha... ok ok. u say u say.

me also from yr Nexis era one. tik Scotts didn't have them, maybe Studio at Taka did carry them.

ooh... nice places for us in those good old years.

Comment

:eh: i remember Nex is!! Think I am from same era as you too??? But, I am not so crazy about makeup then! I only remember, the lipstick brand, Poppy and this nailpolish brand with lots of colors!! Sorry, abit excited, OT!!

Comment

Working...
                              X