Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Up Services

Hollywood secrets :

Any idea what are some of the services they are offering? any raves?

Anyone knows how much they charge for day/night makeup?

Any other places in town that offers make up services? or any other places you've been to for your makeup?
    Last edited by cUp; 17-02-2005, 10:56 AM.

my friend goes there to pluck her eyebrows, i think the price is $10 or $15.

Comment

anyone helphelp! haha i've got event tomorrow

Comment

try instant glamour bugis

Comment

Cupp, where you want to go tomorrow?

I know Clinique got free make over service so long you buy any 2 items from them. they also will ask you what kind of make up you want, what kind of party you going, they will do for you.

I have tried once, it is a casual wear make up, it is good!

Comment

thanks all! that helps alot ahmay! will check it out. but purchase 2 items any two? quite out of my budget . im loookin at below 40$. Maybe will try Hollywood secrets.

plasticdoll, bugis is way out for me. i'll be in orchard.

it's a dinner. smart casual.

Comment

red earth?

Comment

i dun trust red earth stuff .... a lot of ppl got rashes using their stuff.
                unless u've tried their products before, i'll advised u to think twice.

most cosmetic counters got this service for free if you buy some products from them.

Comment

is it?
                  i didnt know

dont use red earth products

Comment

Places, shops or counter that provides makeup services?

hey girls!!

I am looking for shops or counters that provide makeup services (like i pay them to do my makeup for an event)

does anyone here knows any shop or places?? esp personally experience good service? any good counter or shops does nice makeup??

i asking because later this yr i am going to attend a gathering!

thanks all

updated: dont tell me no one did such service before?
                    Last edited by cookingmama; 07-02-2009, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I've done my makeover @ Hollywood Secrets few years ago. The overall service is good. The MUA will ask me what's my makeup look preference & she'll do according to my request. I paid $50 for makeup + hairdo altogether.

Comment

i've tried makeup at Anna Sui's counter (at robinsons raffles city). buy products above $50 to get free makeover

I remember shu uemura, paul n joe, lancome(isetan scotts), bobbi brown have such service... u'll need to check for the pricing. Normally the pricing will be 50 and above. (most of time, $$ redeemable for products)

you've have to make a appointment way before ur event though.. the makeover are like hotcakes..

Comment

oh my thanks Cups.. for helping me to repost !

lol.. i do like to know about it too! hahaha

Comment

Hi cookingmama,

You can try CHARME at Far East Plaza. Think the unit is #04-105 but do call 67336958 to check it out and make appt. Look for the young female boss, Eve.

Her shop is a one stop beauty svc. Her services has eyebrow trimming, mani/pedi and makeup svcs for events n hairstyling too iirc. I personally used to go to her for eyebrow trimming but now i went to eyebrow threading (cheaper) near my home. I like her skills in trimming. I also saw her doing makeup for other customers b4. Quite natural and nice.

I try to google to find her site but don't seem to have one. I managed to find her ads i think http://www.inkiti.com/a,6994,BELLUS-de-CHARME.htm Do call her first to find out more. HTH..

Comment

Just checked last Sunday, have not tried any of them, not sure if they are good though:

At CK Tangs
                              Chanel Makeup counter : $120 (1 week advance booking required)
                              MAC Makeup counter : Purchase items for $120 to enjoy the makeup (3 days advance booking required)

At Vivo
                              Inouvi : $45 onwards

Comment

Working...
                              X