• New Generation Blush

to name a few:
    * Stila Rouge Pots
    * Guerlain Bubble Blush
    * IPSA Air Feel Color
    * Ayura Liquid Blush
    * Sofina Aube Sheer Watery Cheek
    (please add more..)

what do you think of these exceptionally AIRY, LIGHT & MOUSSE-like blushes?

how are they compared?

who makes the best?

care to share your opinions/thoughts?

thanx in advance!

i've only tried Stila's Rouge pots but I have to say that they give a very lovely long lasting glow to the cheeks. Very blendable and easy to wear...especially the color Lotus.

Comment

I have the Sofina Aube Swirl Blush and it's really pretty plus the packaging looks cute, like a pacifier.

Comment

i've only tried stila's rouge pots. very easy to apply & blend but i hate dipping my fingers into the pot.. i can imagine blush getting stuck under my fingernails in the future

personally, i sweet pea. had lotus, but swapped it off as it was pretty similar to all my other blushes

Comment

I've tried the Stila Rouge Pots, IPSA Air Feel and Ayura Liquid Blush.

Out of the 3, I like the IPSA one the best. Great fluffy texture, it practically melts on the skin and gives a really soft, sweet and natural pop of colour to the cheeks. Only con is that is only comes in one shade of pink (i think).

The texture of the Stila Rouge Pots is quite hard in comparion and it goes on heavier. Bought Amaryllis, which was also quite dull and muddy on my skin.

Ayura's texture is very light and watery, great if you want a natural look. But the colour didn't really show on me unless I applied lots of layers.

Comment

I have only tried Stila's rouge pot and I must say I them!

it's so pigmented and feels very light on the cheeks! Not to mention the great lasting power as well!
            My faves are:
            water lily, lotus and sweet pea

Comment

Originally posted by duckiee
              i've only tried stila's rouge pots. very easy to apply & blend but i hate dipping my fingers into the pot.. i can imagine blush getting stuck under my fingernails in the future

personally, i sweet pea. had lotus, but swapped it off as it was pretty similar to all my other blushes
              Hi duckiee, I have a recommendation. If you have stila #24 brush, it could solve your problem. This brush is dual-ended, where one end is for powder blush and the smaller end is for rouge pot application. Just a tip to share.

My rouge pot collection includes lotus, water lily, amaryllis and sweet pea... kekeke

Comment

Working...
              X