Sweet Nectar

Pink Cupcake

Blackberry

Peppermint

Fizzy Pear

Watermelon

Granny Apple

Sugar Pie
    Last edited by dolphin; 19-02-2005, 06:13 PM.

Peppermint is so interesting. Wonder how it turns up on the lips. Granny Apple I like.

Comment

I saw from Today's ad, buy 2 get 1 free. Anyone want to share? I wonder how much is 1. I like the fizzy pear. myself, everything I see, I want.

Comment

My SIL has this from US, been using for almost 3 weeks, she . Babypink is better according to her.

Comment

Vernis, your SIL prefers her lipgloss sticky, I figure? I'm sticking to tinted lipbalms. Saw some lovely ones on Sephora.

Comment

I got sweet nectar! Pretty colour.

Actually I had asked for Watermelon and thought she gave me the wrong shade when she handed me Sweet Nectar. Turned out that the flavour was Watermelon and the colour was called Sweet Nectar.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
              Vernis, your SIL prefers her lipgloss sticky, I figure? I'm sticking to tinted lipbalms. Saw some lovely ones on Sephora.
              she said the colour slips so much. if used over lippy, it made the lippy run

i had an aquired taste (liking) for babypink, don't you?

Comment

I don't like them too sticky Some people hate Cargo's gloss duos cos they're not sticky enough. I'm ok with them.

Turned out that the flavour was Watermelon and the colour was called Sweet Nectar.
                :huh: Doesn't the flavour (is it the scent or the taste) go according to its name? Trying to imagine if Pink Cupcake would taste like cake or cookie, ha ha!

Comment

okie thanks, lemmings killed!! i should stick to my Stila lipglazes.

Comment

really wanna try out this new gloss...

Thinking of getting it in Pink Cupcake....
                    is the gloss sheer? does the colour show alot on the lips?

i still havent found time to go down to look at the colours in real!

Comment

EL had a mini roadshow at my school's open house. the SA tried some on my hand. the colours didnt even turn up. instead it was just transparent.

my friend commented that the model looked good with the gloss. but i was told that the model had lipstick on, then the gloss. the SA tried the lipstick on my hand, and it looked even better.

lemming killed when i saw the pops brush-on in real life. it looked like a glue

Comment

Haha.. Clover, don't you know that girls love glues? Going by the way they accumulate gloss tubes from Lancome, BB, BabyPink.. and plenty more!

Comment

Glossie...

haha... i cant help but laugh reading ur post i seriously think the EL brush-on looks like a glue cause of its shape and the brush! lol

Comment

My sis got Granny Apple and Pink Cupcake. IMO, it is transparent and color doesn't show up. It does smell nice. That's about it. You can top it over a color lipstick. The small shimmers are noticeable but not chunky. Err...I still prefer their other lipgloss in tube but not this.

HTH!
                            Last edited by dolphin; 23-02-2005, 12:54 PM.

Comment

dolphin i agree that it looks nicer when top it over lipstick... haha! it looks so bare alone

Comment

Working...
                              X