• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Clover from Japan

What is good from this label?

Haru, any recoomendation or comment?

hey vernis,

I haven't bought any of their products myself but I was intrigued by the Silicon Marshmallow Fix makeup base and their Enhance Change Foundation which is creamy foundation in a compact. I tested it on the back of my hand and it looked gorgeous, very smooth coverage unlike powder foundations which can be patchy or look dry. I like the packaging of this line, very sweet!

Comment

yes, trying & owning every label in JPN can go MAD.

ok ok, i understand. Usually i buy due to packaging, me no MU guru. I merely smack some colours each time i leave my house, all badly done. no coordination nor proper techniques. my inspirations are from Jap magazines but have never done myself or the magazines any justice yet

Avenue is cool too, their accessories ooh boy!!

U are a Singaporean, working in Japan?
      These are drugstore labels?

Comment

Hi,

yup, Love Clover and Anuenue are drugstore brands in Japan. But Japanese drugstores are much classier than Watsons in Singapore.

And yes, I'm a Singaporean working in Japan :-)

Comment

thanks so much for your info!

wow! Kiasu me buy & stock.

Comment

the compacts are cute with the clover motiffs just like their brandname.

Comment

Bumping this thread up!

Anyone have any reviews for this brand? Everything looks so lovely I'm a sucker for cute packaging

Comment

I the packaging of their products!!! Super cute! Too bad it's not available in Singapore..

Comment

I actually ever recall reading some months ago in Cleo Magazine that there is someplace that sells Love Clover in Singapore. I am not too sure where the exact place is but it is selling at a shop in Holland Village. I have to try to hunt back the old Cleo mag!

Comment

Please do! I'm so in love with their products

Comment

Originally posted by stilafaux
                      I actually ever recall reading some months ago in Cleo Magazine that there is someplace that sells Love Clover in Singapore. I am not too sure where the exact place is but it is selling at a shop in Holland Village. I have to try to hunt back the old Cleo mag!
                      Mich, where??!! I'm in the middle of a Love Clover CP.. Love their Pon Pon Cheeks! LOL!

Comment

Apparently, it's sold @ Face Bistro @ Holland Village. Anyone's got any idea where exactly that it? But they sell it pretty expensive though..

Comment

Thanks crazyshopaholic. The Pon Pon Cheek is 1680yen.. which comes up to about SGD27. I wonder how much Face Bistro is selling...

Comment

Face bistro is just opposite Provence bakery.
                            it's at the 2nd level. You will find a staircase beside nasi lemak/katong laksa stall.
                            I saw that they have quite a number of Japanese brands.

Comment

But judging by the pricing of Love Clover featured in CLEO, Face Bistro is actually marking up the price by quite a bit! Thought Love Clover's actually a drugstore brand?!

Comment

Working...
                              X