Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blotting Papers

Hi girls

Need your comments on the Clean & Clear Oil Control Powder ( the one that comes in a white casing and cost less than $10). i have been using this powder for the last one year and i ALWAYS gets clogged pores (unsmooth and rough skin on my forehaed) i am beginning to suspect if its the powder that is causing all this clogged pores!!! even after i come back from facials, all these problems comes back immediately after 2-3 days

Any raves or rants on the above product? which loose powder do u all use that will not cause clogged pores? recommend me pls !!!i think my face can only take loose powder!!!

I remember I bought this when I was in secondary four. Somehow it doesn't control oil well and I broke out after the 3rd application. I gave it away after that.

Comment

Blotting Papers

Blotting papers Questions...

So far which is the best you have used before? or favourite blotting papers?

Anyoen heard of linen blotting papers? Saw muji selling 100 sheets for $2.60. Is there any difference between the linen blotting papers and the normal blotting papers?

thanks

Comment

Hi, my favourite will be Gastby (not sure of the spelling) powdered blotters. It absord oil well & the face have a nice powery feeling! Great!

I am not sure about the difference between the two type of blotters.

Comment

Clean and Clear is the best for me

Comment

I like the Gatsby clear oil film.... bigger surface area than Clear & Clear and cheaper too!

Comment

Originally posted by beibei
              Hi, my favourite will be Gastby (not sure of the spelling) powdered blotters. It absord oil well & the face have a nice powery feeling! Great!

i like their powdered ones too. at least reduces my blotting session per day.

Comment

A few brands i had tried and like :

Gatsby
                IPSA
                Kesalan Patheran
                Paul & Joe

I do remember buying those cute-looking japanese blotters from SASA years back and they do not work well at all.

Comment

My favourite is Gatsby, much bigger than Clean & Clear and cheaper too. I have very oily skin and need to blot several times throughout the day. I never go anywhere without one pack of Gatsby. I keep one in my bag, one in my office, and a big stock at home :-p I always buy these in bulk.

Comment

I used to stock up on Clean and Clear in BKK, it's quite cheap there.

I also have one in my office drawer and one in my bag 24/7. I have such oily skin, i don't think anyone can be worst.

Comment

I like Paul and joe's probably because of the packaging haha.. anyways Mary Kay's blotters are not too bad too... although a bit expensive USD5 (at that time conversion rate was 1.8 which means it's like SGD9 per pack 50 pcs)

Comment

Hey CaramelGirl, I totally understand your predicament... Even in a dry winter climate, my face still produces oil in buckets but to make matters worse, the surface of my skin is dehydrated and peeling but underneath, the oil rigs are still in full production mode. Sigh, Roaccutane was the only thing that made the oil stop but the effect wore off everytime i stopped taking it.

Comment

clean & clear blotting sheets are non-biodegradable

Comment

I am using TBS tea tree oil facial blotting tissues.

Comment

I used Gatsby, simply cause it's cheaper. I use Clean & Clear too.

I've found a place where they sell C&C for only $9/ 3 packs, Gatsby for $2.80 per pack.

Comment

Working...
                              X