Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your cosmetics addiction??

Hi girls,

What's the one makeup item you absolutely can't resist buying (even though you know you already have tons).

For me, it has to be mascaras!! Can never resist buying it although I only used it like once per week..
    Last edited by princess_lea; 11-12-2005, 10:21 PM.

Are we allowed to choose 1 only? If I really had to choose, it would have to be brushes!

Comment

mascaras too!!!
      And anything that has sheer glittery effects...

Comment

I used to be a lip gloss whore, now I've converted to be a blush fanatic. Sigh.

Comment

BLUSHES!! adore them!!

Comment

I wanted to say "Everything!"

Well if I have to pick one, it would be lipgloss? It's a close fight between lipgloss and blusher actually!

Comment

Lipgloss! Just can't stop buying them even though i have close to 50... it's the only cosmestic item I'm willing to splurge on. Have enough blushers and eyeshadows already.
              Last edited by blueberry; 09-03-2005, 01:44 AM.

Comment

probably blushes (it's either shimmery, pink, or a bright colour!) or eyeshadows (i'm trying to cut down on this though since i hardly use them nowadays :roll: )

Comment

Definitely lipgloss!

I can get the satisfaction of finishing them quickly and give myself excuses to buy more!

Comment

Apparently I go through different phases of makeup collecting.

Lipbalms -> Lipglosses -> Blushes -> now Eyeshadows & Mascaras.

I finally switched to using contact lenses, so now I have the opportunity to use eyeshadows & mascaras...so am on a collecting binge.

Comment

for me it is lipglosses as well.......going crazy these days......bought 5 from italy when there for holiday......

then bot 4 from ldn (zara n TBS)....

even back home for a short period of time i am stilll buying....

Comment

Yeah, you quite said it, Kopi I'm BACK to eyeshadows now, after a 4-year long hiatus. Just as I went back to using foundations a few years ago.

Comment

Blushes! Though I do not have that many but it is definitely a lot for something which can last forever Having said that, I am still not stopping

Comment

Cream blushes, and now I'm getting into powder blushes again! And foundations always always always!

Comment

Eyeshadows! I love playing with the colours. Makes my mornings less dreary :D

Comment

Working...
                              X