Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Design a two-way foundation casing?

Yo Ladies!
    I?m a student here :D and I?m doing a survey on makeup casing designs and would like to see what type of designs would appeal to the ladies mass out there :D.

1) Calling ladies 16 to 50~, what 2-way foundation casing designs would appeal to you? should it be long, round, square shape? Funky, cool, classical, elegant, bright etc.? (These are just examples :D)

2) What ?additional-functions? added to the casing would you like to have? E.g., Revlon added a concealer, or the foundation being refillable.

3) Any cosmetics casing design currently in the market appeal to you? (not necessary foundation casing :D)

4) kindly state ya age group please :D (16-20, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50) sorry for the trouble THANZ ALL! :D

Thanks A Bunch!
    Tiffany :D
    Last edited by cordial; 14-03-2005, 11:43 PM.

Hmm...

foundation case with mirror not only in the inside, but also on the outside.

Or maybe a case pretty enough to hang around your neck as a beautiful pendent.

Anna Sui has beautiful makeup packaging, from lip rouge to foundation and powder.

Comment

Thanx for replying Aries... :D:D:D:D its sure anxious to be waiting for replies..

hmm.. i have never thought of a make-up kit as a pendent.. :D Thanz alot! :D

Comment

A separate compartment for the puff/sponge, and a way to prevent the powder from getting all over the mirror. I'm sure something like this has been done before, I just can't name the product.

Comment

i believe stila has the seperate compartment for the sponge/puff

Comment

A separate compartment for the sponge would be ideal. A mirror, definitely, in the inner side.
            Maybe apart from the foundation itself, there could be a highlighter in a lighter shade in addition in the compact? That would be cool.

And the packaging, it should be silver or a pearlescent white. (think stila angel) Or maybe even a pale pearlescent pink!
            The usual blacks and dark blues are boring imo.

Comment

saresha: okok! Thankew~!

Comment

duckie: alritey thankz! i' ll go search for it and take a look :D

Comment

Originally posted by saresha
                  A separate compartment for the puff/sponge, and a way to prevent the powder from getting all over the mirror. I'm sure something like this has been done before, I just can't name the product.
                  It's gotta be Kose's Sonia, Yun! It's my all-time favourite when I was still using 2-ways.

Comment

Originally posted by cordial
                    hmm.. i have never thought of a make-up kit as a pendent.. :D Thanz alot! :D
                    Welcome, Cordial!

This idea ain't new. You recall the Siemens TVC for some unconventional phones? One's shaped like a makeup compact. You open the cover and the keypads are where the powder would be

Comment

Tea: Thanz Thanz! hmm a highlight? would this be a good example? :D

http://www.stilacosmetics.com/templa...CT_ID=PROD2316

Dukie: btw..i can't seems to find an image of Stila Angel online.. mind to provide an image of it? if not its ok :D Thanz~

Comment

Glossie Thanz! i will go check the Siemens thingy out.. and the Kose Sonia :D

btw.. ya have any current favourites to share? :D

Comment

scratchproof outer case, heart-pain seeing unsightly lines, scratches.

good, easy clasp so as not to spoil the lovely mani of user. plus seasonal changes in motifs, prints if there are any instead of the plain case. make them LE

Comment

hmmm.. i can't seems o find e Kose Sonia.. perhaps my head is too heavy now.. sleepy zzzz

Glossie: Siemens TVC [IMG]file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/siemenstvc.gif[/IMG]

this? :D

oki tried to place a pic here.. but have completely no knowledge on that... lol
                            Glossie, if ya had e pic.. mind posting it? if not its ok :X thx!

Comment

vernis: yea... scratchproof.. i totally understand what u mean.. zz LOl..

waoh.. seasonal changes... woooo :D

erm may i ask whats "the lovely mani user." and LE means? Opps sry

Comment

Working...
                              X