• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Makeup Lesson

Something interesting to share

Japanese Makeup Lesson

That's very informative. Thanks!

Comment

Oh My God!! I want that eyelash comb they use.
      Thanks Starry

Comment

Dear TinTin,
        Basic Beauty at Heeren selling them. I think it's $10 for one. The other side, u can use as a mascara shield for the lower lashes.

Comment

Thanks sn0w!!! Basic Beauty, here I come.
          But urgh, $10 for that plasticky stuff? Makeup is really not cheap, huh? I'm still getting it. If the comb is good, that is.

Comment

THanks for sharing. The model make it looks so easy.

Comment

Actually, i dun think that the comb is good at all. I wanted to buy in the first place but 10 bucks for that thing is a little too much. I rather use cotton bud as shield and any other normal mascara comb.

Comment

Thanks! But i find the first video abit scary when the model was poking her eye right in to achieve the double eyelid look. I still prefer my double eyelid sticker.

Comment

oh me too.....myself was screaming...eeellllllllll.....gosh seeing the way she does it i will give it a pass.....

but i seriously want to try sticking those fake lashes cos my eye lash never once listein to me till i give up using mascara......think i am lazy too....

Comment

Originally posted by sn0w
                    Actually, i dun think that the comb is good at all. I wanted to buy in the first place but 10 bucks for that thing is a little too much. I rather use cotton bud as shield and any other normal mascara comb.

Really? I've got those typical eyelash comb/eyebrow brush thingy. But, they are not good. Thought this comb looks better.
                    No need to rush to Heeren then, thanks sn0w. I agree, $10 is kinda expensive for a plastic stuff.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty scary, looks like her eyeball was coming out when she poked her eyelid with the thingy
                      Last edited by starry; 03-04-2005, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Ladies..guess what. i happened to pass by Basic Beauty and they were showing the double eyelid product demo. I thought the packaging was cute..and i bought it. The SA told me i can apply eye makeup over it. Let's see how good it is..I'll update again!

Comment

Welcome, TinTin. Maybe ask the SAs if u can try it out?

yanniez, do update us soon!

I think the natural eye talk is much better than the eye talk. Much more natural and not weird when u closes your eyes

Comment

It takes alot of effort to make that work i heard...

Comment

more new make-up movie clips

found these japanese make up "tutorial" movie-clips!
                              it shows you detailed step by step application methods and products used too!

base make up i
                              http://www.s-woman.net/newlife2006/make/01/movie.html

base make up ii
                              http://www.s-woman.net/newlife2006/make/02/movie.html

eye make up
                              http://www.s-woman.net/newlife2006/make/03/movie.html

cheek and lip make up
                              http://www.s-woman.net/newlife2006/make/04/movie.html
                              Last edited by keymistress; 13-03-2006, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X