Milani Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milani Cosmetics

Has anyone tried their e/s before? They have good reviews on MUA. Where can I view the swatch?

i think that they are even better then Mac, pity that they dont have alot of shades

Comment

i love their eyeshadows and blush!
      quite pigmented and lasting.

Comment

I've two Milani eyeshadows on my salelist at CozySwap! PM me if interested

Their most popular eyeshadow is Antique Gold I think... I loved that shadow, and now I regret swapping it away.

Comment

is milani only available online? or is it available locally?

Comment

It's not available locally (US only) and I don't think the sites which sell Milani ship internationally.

Comment

Originally posted by tAbBiE
              Has anyone tried their e/s before? They have good reviews on MUA. Where can I view the swatch?
              Hi i happen to love their e/s. I don't use MAC very much so I don't know how to compare them. But the colours are really beautiful and show up very well. I have pics of my Milani e/s on MUA at this link with their names so you have a rough idea.

http://www.makeupalley.com/account/g...s.asp?id=94140

The best way to get them is through swapping I find as I couldn't find a site that could ship all the colours to me.

HTH!

Comment

i got their Mango tango powder blush as an extra in a swap.

Not bad quality. It's highly pigmented. Color is a vibrant cheery shade of pink. Texture is similar to shu P Pearl series of glow-on. Good stuff!

Comment

How much is the blush and e/s?

Comment

to do swapping in MUA, that means i must know someone from there right? how do you girls normally do it?

Comment

Faylistic> U don't need to know someone from there. First of all, u need to have an a/c in MUA. Then, list ur items in swap list. Search the item that u want and send the swapper swap request. U will be able to swap with her if she is interested in ur swap list. Alternatively, u may offer her a CP of sth unavailable in US in exchange for CP of Milani from her...HTH!

Comment

thanks celinne.. i have posted some items for swap as well as list my wishlist!

Comment

Why not just ask a cotter living in the US to CP for you? That's how I got my Milani e/s stash.

Comment

because i don't know any cotters from oversea...

Comment

isn't milani available in Sasa? I thought i saw it in the Sasa in Wisma...

Comment

Working...
                              X