Prefers Left OR Right? ( 'c' )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prefers Left OR Right? ( 'c' )

Most of us do not have commensurate, symmetrical left & right sides of faces.
    If the contrast is big, applying MU is a chore & time-consuming especially when fixing up eyelids & brows.

Anyway, i find my left side looks much better than my right, have got higher left cheek bone.

Mine is Left, what's yours?

My right face looks better

Comment

I wanted to post a topic similar to this earlier but with some explaination what it means if your right/left side is better looking. After much search, I couldn't find the meaning and couldn't remember it either from what I heard on a Taiwanese variety show.

On the show, they placed each celeb against a mirror which would reflect only 1 side of their face making it a symmetrical face, either base on left or right side. Then some explaination on the charater was given.... Can anyone remember 1 show like that?

Well, I prefer my left too. I did some manipulating on my digital photo and I look quite different when making my face symmetrical base on left and symmetrical base on right.

Comment

http://yestheyrefake.net/ideal_beauty2.htm
        There are instructions to do what GG did with her photo.

Comment

oh no!! True is ugly!!

Better thank Mother Nature for what she made us to be.

Comment

I've been trying this but I cant do the last step: Place these images next to one another in either the Paint Program and either "save as" or place it in a document next to one another.

How to put 2 documents side by side?

Comment

I think she meant the two images side by side, in the same document. You can use Irfanview too, instead of Paint.

Comment

hmmm... i'm not sure seriously which side i look better. Both definitely not both sides cos i got a BIG round face. Hahaha....

I seldom take pics of myself, so don't know which side.

Comment

Either way, I just dont know how to make my two sides of face into one single face.
                  How do you merge two documents into one? I cant even put them onto same document.
                  Last edited by Dozalot; 03-04-2005, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Ok, I managed to do a copy and paste onto MS Word.
                    The results? Absolutely freaky

Comment

I did this before once when I was bored and I absolutely hated the results as well. Verdict? I prefer my face just the way it is, even though my left side is noticably bigger than the right.

Comment

I have broad face with high cheekbones so I think I'll look good in any side.

Comment

Wow! I'll go try that method soon! Actually, I prefer my left side. Much better. :wow:

Comment

Working...
                          X