X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nothing fanciful ....

just my big fat face today

*click to enlarge*

Concealor, pressed powder, Lovely Lily pigment + Coco pigment, BB Chocolate Shimmer Gel Eyeliner, BB Angel Pink Lip Sheer, BB Clay Blusher, MAC Petticoat MSF, Max Factor 2000 Calories Aqua Lash in Black.

FOTD 31-Mar Face Eyes-Pt1 Eyes-Pt2
    FOTD 06-Jan Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
    FOTD 2nd-Aug
    FOTD 09-June
    EOTD 27-May
    EOTD 22-May Part 1 Part 2 Part 3
    FOTD 18-May (Lustreleaf)
    FOTD 17-May (Chillblue)
    FOTD 13-May (Mineralism)
    FOTD 24-Apr
    FOTD 08-Apr
    FOTD 12-Apr
    Last edited by kestrel; 07-04-2006, 12:23 PM.

Yet another pretty girl! Look young too *envy* I like your lipgloss

Comment

bee .. i'm sure i'm not as young as compared to many other of the cotters here. but thanks for your encouragement .. hahhaa it's the chubby cheeks i tell you. i seldom used lipgloss in the past cause of the curse of long hair, i always get them plastered to my lips then when you pull your hair away, it leaves streaks of gloss on the face *eeks* but this BB spring edition is really quite lovely. too bad it's a L.E. item.

Comment

:Doh: yr earlier avatar did so much injustice to u!! hahaha..... joke ah.

OMG! U R so Pretty!!!!!! your features are so much like pretty HK/TW actresses...... true words from my heart

IMO i think the only thing u need do is thin your brows. no offence. me need do many things to match u i give up.

Comment

vernis-jie ... yar i absolutely agree!! i hate my eyebrows!!! i went to a few different facial therapists or MUA and ask them to thin it. everytime they would just snip it shorter and pluck it tidy. when i said it's too thick, they all say i'm very lucky to have full eyebrows, no need to draw blah blah and that it's fine??! are they pulling a fast one on me ah? nobody would help me thin my eyebrows so far any good recommendations for eyebrow pluckers?? *other than steven lim outside ck tangs please*

Comment

U r so pretty!
            U have lovely eyes and a great smile.
            More pics more pics!
            For ur eyebrows, U can try threading.
            I frequently go for threading and I think its great! Try it!

Comment

when u used the avatar of a little girl, i have been thinking you are her mum, aren't u? so thought u are in your 30s.

ooh yes, i made my way to your friends' stall in BV, didn't get any as the quality is , shh..... don't skin me. thanks for all the directions & tips

Comment

vernis-jie: wahhh i'm not at the 3x yet don't make me any depressed than i already am did i use a little girl? *scratch head and think hard* the current one is a Pinky St doll. the baby one with the huge earphone is collected from internet. i so lurrrve baby pics.

sugarsweet: ooh do you mind sharing where you go for threading? is it painful?

Comment

Hi Kestrel,
                  I do it in India when I have the chance.
                  Its cheaper there.
                  Ard singapore $9 for whole face.

The local ones I've tried is at Rathi.
                  Not bad.
                  U can go to the Threading thread in CC.
                  Lotsa info there too!

Comment

Kestrel:I have chubby cheeks like you....its a curse I tell you...I always look fat because of it. Anyway, I go to Rupini at Little India to do threading.....it costs $5 for eyebrow. Rupini is just opposite tekka market.

Pretty girl, please post more pics, yeah?

Comment

Kestrel, love your big bright eyes! You are so sweet-looking. Hope to see more of your pics ya?

Comment

thank you girls for the encouragement .. i got so much more to learn from all of you

Comment

Bobbi Brown Spring - Rose Chic

In case you girls didn't pop by to take a look at their stuffs .. my makeover by Erica on the 27th March when they launched the Spring line .. felt the foundation was as thick as my notepad

Makeover items
                          ============
                          Foundation: BB Oil-free Even Finish Foundation SPF15 in Warm Beige
                          Blusher: Pot Rouge in Powder Pink
                          Highlighter: BB L.E. Rose Shimmerbrick
                          Lips: Pot Rouge in Blushed Rose + L.E. Rose lipgloss
                          Eyes: Spring L.E. Nude on Nude Shimmer Wash e/s palette + Rose shimmerbrick
                          Lash: Everything Mascara in Black
                          *click photo for bigger pic*
                          Last edited by kestrel; 08-04-2005, 03:18 PM.

Comment

The first thing that came to my mind when I see your FOTD is Lisa Ang. Haha.. You are very pretty. Wish I have full eyebrows like you too. Could have save me the pain of tattoo-ing.

Comment

yes i saw some resemblance to Lisa Ang too. Very pretty indeed Kestrel!

Comment

Working...
                              X