• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunasol by Kanebo

http://www.selective-beauty.jp/lunasol/index.html

Should I post the prices here?

1. Intellectual eyes quad
    - 5250 Yen including 5% tax
    - NT1550 including 5% tax (tax is fully refundable)

2. Contrasting cheeks (refill)
    - 2625 Yen including 5% tax
    - NT770 including fully refundable 5% tax

** I think most times you are able to get 10% discount in Taiwan, esp. if you have Sogo or Mitsukoshi card, or if you ask nicely. I got myself the 10% discount as most counters were offering this discount as part of Mother's Day promotions. So in the end, it's like 15% off (discount + tax refund)
    Last edited by leeleen; 22-04-2005, 09:55 AM.

Think I'll put up the pic here again! I only got quad 8, despite the discount, it's still pretty ex, the other 2 quads are my friends'!

Comment

i'm in !!
      i love quad 8 the most !!

lemmings again

Comment

I think they have a new foundation that was widely raved? Can't remember which though. Their makeupbase seems to be very good too

Comment

How much does the contrasting cheeks cost in taiwan? Not the refill but the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by teiko
            I think they have a new foundation that was widely raved? Can't remember which though. Their makeupbase seems to be very good too
            The base & foundation names should be "Inellectual something".
            Yeah, I was very tempted by them too, but I hated the open bottle neck packaging, will be unhygenic, so didn't buy.

Originally posted by miracle
            How much does the contrasting cheeks cost in taiwan? Not the refill but the whole thing.
            I cannot forget the price for the whole thing -> refill+compact+brush for NT1530!!! How ridiculous! You can buy 2 refills which is NT770 each!
            I don't remember the individual prices for the case and brush, and it's the 1st time I come across compact+ brush sold separately!

Comment

Originally posted by leeleen
              The base & foundation names should be "Inellectual something".
              Yeah, I was very tempted by them too, but I hated the open bottle neck packaging, will be unhygenic, so didn't buy.
              Did you try it out?? They were in a sample form in May's Issue of Biteki and I was wondering if there is only one shade?

Comment

Only tried the Intellectual Water Liquid Fdn (IWLF) on top of the Make Up Base on my hand, fdn went on smooth and didn't settle into lines.

Didn't think to ask for samples, but probably there weren't any cos I was given samples of Illuminating Primer and Intellectual Powder Fdn automatically. Haven't tried out these 2 out too.

According to the brochure, IWLF has 6 shades : 1 pink - SO02, 3 neutrals - OC02, OC03, OC04, and 2 yellows - YO02, YO03.

Comment

I love their liquid foundations, but mine is from the old series before they change the name. They are very watery in texture, and is very light. But the coverage is good. Too bad it is not available in S'pore.

Comment

Reviving this thread.

Am lemming for the quads

Fall Quads

Any review on their quality??

Comment

Just came back from Bangkok and found Lunasol available at Siam Paragon (the very huge and very new department store at Siam Square) and at Emporium.

First time I see this brand so I dropped by at the counter. Bought the Lunasol Party Coffret Set (Xmas 2005) with a 10% discount offered by the sales lady. The set costs about S$71, consiting of a eyeshadow quad, a lipgloss palette, a lip brush, a nail polish and a bronze coloured handbag. Very worth it I think. The picture on the left is the Party Coffret Set:

How nice if this brand is available in Singapore....
                      Last edited by AhCapp; 24-12-2005, 08:00 AM.

Comment

For the eyeshadow quad in the Christmas set, is it the fall quad? Which colour is the quad? I like 04, 05.

Comment

Anyone reviewed Lunasol quads? I saw pictures of them printed all over Biteki (Feb 06) magazine.. and I'm dying to buy a couple of quads and their cheeck colors!! :wow:

Comment

I love quad #8 too!! the shade of blue & green are so wearable.

Comment

I'm currently lemming a couple of their quads from their new 2006 Spring collection.

and the 3rd quad below:

Their cheek color:

I also like this quad from their 2005 Autumn collection.

Their cheek color:

Their highlight powder (also showed in Feb 06 Biteki):

Comment

Working...
                              X