lip brush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lip brush

looking for the above? is the one from body shop good? Any recommandations?

I have not tried Body Shop's lipbrush, but if you are looking for something cheap and good, I like Muji's. It looks sleek and very presentable too.

Comment

i'm using the body shop's lipbrush (not the retractable one) and i like it pretty much! so far the hair didn't drop, and i like the "firmness" of the hair and how it's easy to contour my lips.. but then, i didn't try other bran of lipbrush before so can't compare

Comment

be cos i have got $20 voucher from TBS so if the lip brush is not bad, then maybe i will just buy from there...

Comment

Have you used a lip brush before, Twinstar?

I read from the Best Brush Buys thread that the TBS lip brush is great as an eye liner brush. I'd check it out soon and see how it compares to those Art Friend arts brushes. They cost from $4 to $6 only, iirc.

Comment

I have this reaaaaally old (read:ancient) Shu retractable lip brush (silver case) and it's awesome.
            If you're looking for something cheap and affordable,I think the Fancl lip brush is pretty good.100% smooth quality weasel hair and only $14.50!
            there is a compact and handy retractable version as well for the same price but I *think* it's not of the same quality.But I'd say it's pretty decent!

Comment

Shu is the best investment. Had it with me for over 2years and still going strong. Mine is retractable, silver metallic exterior (oh soooo pretty and it won't rust don't worry) with removable cap to protect fr dust etc. Recommended it to my gf and no regrets. I'm only very very afraid i may carelessly misplace the cap one day.

Give your lips a more precise application with lip gloss or lipstick. Highly recommended.

Comment

nope, i have not used a lip brush before, so that's y i looking for some suggestions....How much is the Shu lip brush?

Comment

I like The Body Shop's lip brush- come to think of it...I prefer it to my Chanel lip brush! It has the right thickness, firmness and width.

Comment

i m using the one from MAC. very satisfy with the brush so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X