Jen's first FOTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jen's first FOTD

Hah, a very pathetic attempt at my very first FOTD. Know that the colours can't show up very well, hope it will be better next time :D

Up close (excuse the oily skin, after 8 hours later)
    Last edited by bikkle; 13-05-2005, 09:48 PM.

you took this after 8 hours.. wow... the colors stays on well and your skin looks good. another babe on CC..

Comment

hey some resemblance to this very pretty and sweet girl on the travel show on channel 5 (the one where they went around m'sia)? not quite sure what's her name. love your lipstick color and your skin is and you are so fair! after 8 hours and not much shine .. thats fantastic man! look forward to seeing more fotds!

Comment

It's just a combination of good skin day and nice lighting. Thanks a lot. Kestrel - U meant Belinda Lee? Hah, she's so much prettier, I like her eyes.

Will try to put up more if possible. Getting rather lazy with full face makeup :p

Comment

bikkle .. eh no it's the english one ... past season ? she has big eyes and quite petite in size but very very cute and sweet. she went around with this other male artist who's born in malaysia and they "drove" around m'sia to explore .. can't remember her name now eeks i'm getting old..

Comment

Hmm, with Kui Jien right? Oh, the girl that dances. Off hand, also cannot remember her name.

Comment

yup agree with luv_shan that u make up is still so good after 8hrs!!

Pretty babe !

Comment

Diana -> Is it Rosalind Pho? I talked about her in the Celeb thread. I actually find Fushionx resembles Pho

Comment

Nice work, Jen! I'd use more liner! How do you like the GA foundation?

Comment

Glossie - Yes, Rosalind Pho. Hah, I don't think we look alike, she has got much sharper features. But I take that as a compliment :p
                    I'm learning to use eyeliner, kinda afraid that I would look to OTT with it, but will play with eye liner more. The GA foundation is good, application is smooth and easy to blend. Coverage is medium. However, more suitable for dry to normal skin. It can get quite heavy on me on a bad day. So I only use it on "good skin day."

Comment

Thanks lil_piggie. It was a good skin day, haha.

Comment

Thanks for the foundatin review! I like GA foundations; have tried LSF and MSF but not the HG. Seems the shade references vary from range to range. #4 in LSF is slightly pale for me.

Not OTT at all, Jen! Maybe it's your camera; I can't really see more drama altho the close-up shows nice thick lashes with your EL mascara! Do line your lids a lil more. Check out Jemay's FOTD if you haven't already. Her latest one's thicker than you might like but you can see yours isn't nearly half as thick enough. Try it next time!

Comment

Working...
                        X