M'sia airport duty free brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M'sia airport duty free brands

Could anyone please tell me what brands are at the KL airport?

I'm after MAC, Giorgio Armani, Stila, SK II, Nars and Bobbi brown
    Are all these available at the airport?

Thanks

I'm not sure about SKII but it seems that the other brands you mentioned are not sold in KLIA. (I hope that others will step in to correct me if I'm wrong though).

Changi Airport is a better bet.

Really. Apart from The Body Shop, several eateries and one or two pharmacies; one can mostly find chocolates, perfumes, begs and shoes in KLIA.

Comment

Thanks Jenssen

I was hoping to buy stuffs of those brands in KL airport

Comment

Yah they have a smaller selection in terms of cosmetics/skincare brands over there.

I was there last December and from what i remember, what they have are the usual brands like Clinque, Chanel, Guerlian and Estee Lauder etc.

HTHs

Comment

Originally posted by Heavenly peace
          Could anyone please tell me what brands are at the KL airport?

I'm after MAC, Giorgio Armani, Stila, SK II, Nars and Bobbi brown
          Are all these available at the airport?

Thanks
          The brands you want aren't available at KLIA. KLIA has only 1 store selling cosmetics and they have Estee Lauder, Clinique, Lancome, Dior, Chanel, Guerlian (limited) and maybe some other not very exciting brands. :p If looking for travel exclusives of those brands I have found that the prices at KLIA (maybe due to the exchange rate) can sometimes be lower than elsewhere. HTH.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Looks like it's better to book a ticket that stop over in Singapore airport instead.. more brands to choose from there

Comment

Working...
            X