Anyone who doesnt make up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who doesnt make up?

why do i feel like i'm the only one in the whole forum who doesnt use cosmetics?

anyone else who doesnt use any? :eh:

You're probably posting in the wrong forum (ie, asking the wrong audience) cos most of us who read/post in the cosmetics forum are makeup addicts

Comment

when i am at home, i dont use makeup

other like that, i have to use makeup to hide my flaws

there are always other sections u can go to in cozycot.

Comment

Out of 5 working days, I wear make up maybe 1 or 2 days.
        The rest of the days I'm "bare".
        Weekends also "bare".

Comment

You're still a student, Bluetoast? Well you can grow with this forum anyway. Soon when you're *released* into the workforce you'd have to wear some makeup. If you pre-learn some of the tips and know-how now you'd have saved up more time to practise and make perfect. Win-win situation!

Comment

well i personally feel that if you have wonderful flawless skin you can always go "bare" and definitely if you are still young... dont spoil your skin so early
            though i do not have flawless skin, i am too lazy to do any makeup to go school.. maybe because in a lab environment everyone is typically "bare" and "dowdy" but if there are any formal occasions.... u would definitely see a layer of 'paint' on my face

Comment

bluetoast: i guess all of us started like you, no make-up until we stumble into the fantasy world of cosmetics in here

i started applying real makeup regularly only 2 - 3 years after joining the workforce.

you're probably still young, good skin and all, so you don't need makeup yet. don't feel embarrassed or uncomfortable, you should embrace that! i'm bare-faced @ work today (and have been for past week). not that i don't have undereye circles or uneven skintone to hide, sometimes i'm just tired and too lazy to makeup. but on days when i know i'd have to go out for appointments or attend corporate events, i'd make sure i wake up early to do "project makeup".

i have a few female colleagues (managerial/ director level) who don't makeup at all. it's perfectly alright, but i guess sometimes it's more professional and appropriate to at least cover up your flaws, look good and neat at work. afterall, impressions do count.

Comment

I dont make up when i go to work..

I will only do it when i go dating with my BF, gathering with cotters and go to town...

^_*

Comment

I'm bare faced most of the time. I'll oly make up when I go to town. Does that count? Sometimes I go to town w/o m/u too (I feel very ugly inside!).

Comment

I am one of those who hardly put on make-up unless I go to town or there's a special occasion or event.

Comment

I can't venture very far without slapping on my m/u!

I'm a slave to it. :p

Comment

no MU at home and hardly any MU too on weekdays except for concealer, eye brows and face powder for work since most of my MU will melt at the end of my work day with the children. only will put on extra e/s, eyeliner, blusher and lip gloss for trips to town.
                        Last edited by Lola; 01-07-2005, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Hohoho this thread is definitely not me just popped in here out of curiousity. I know someone who doesn't make-up at all though..
                          Happy Gilmore,where are you!?!

Comment

I hardly put on make up too unless i'm meeting up with cotters and on Saturdays only when i go dating with hb. Other than that, no no. But i feel that even when i do put on MU, it's hardly noticeable! I still suck at it although i'm in this forum for quite sometime and surrounded by 'experts' friends

Comment

Unless you're still a studentor staying at home, otherwise the most basic makeup item a female should have is a lipstick or lip colour.
                              One will look more presentable with a suitable lip colour. I've met several ladies without at least a lip colour on when working and they look like as if they just got out of bed. I've even once commented to a supervisor that one of her staffs don't look professional at all during most of the time when I met her becuase she doesn't look presentable with bare face working in beauty industry!!!:Doh:

No offense to those who don't put on anything on the face to work. Just my personal opinion.
                              Last edited by GG; 01-07-2005, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X