Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updated: 9dec - wedding day photos

9/12
    Finally got my actual day photos from the photographer! Just want to share some photos of my pretty sisters, their makeup were done by the wonderful MUA Angel Chua! I think they look even prettier than myself! Especially my blood sister, Michelle, (first of the left) who was absolutely glowing! My own makeup was done by Jessie from my BS Sattine.

My favorite photo of myself, hee. :D

and this is the night makeup, also by Angel.

the MTM evening gown was modeled after Evangeline Lily's best dressed gown for the Prime Time Emmys.

17/10
    Photo from my pre-wedding shoot... somehow I feel the makeup makes me look a little too old for my age... my future SIL disagrees but I think you ladies will be a better judge so do let me know your honest thoughts please!

Last edited by keymistress; 09-12-2007, 08:36 AM. Reason: updated 9/12

Nice purple. Dont know why, reminds me of Yvonne Lim.

Comment

Yeah, i've got to agree with clarins, you do remind me of Yvonne Lim. Maybe cos of the nose..

Anyway, your eyeshadow's done very nicely. I can't seem to look good in such matte smokey eye colours! But i don't crimp my lashes after they're wet cos they'll be brittle & break easily.. Not a very good idea if you ask me.. Just my

Comment

thanks clarins but i look nothing like her...

crazyshopaholic: i have a big ugly nose... lol :D oh dear i've been crimping my lashes after they're wet all the time else they won't curl... guess i should stop doing it and invest on a good curling mascara...

Comment

me thinks so too!!!! looks like yvonne lim........

Comment

Yeah, i think you'd better stop doing that too! Anyway, you can invest in a good eyelash curler - try Shiseido & Shu Uemura. They're ! Anyway, where's your makeup from? You only stated the name of the colours? What about the brand?

Comment

You can see her nose, Cass??

I love the green on your bottom lids! The purple shade is lovely - cover more of the lids so that it'd be more obvious! Not a lousy EOTD at all!

Comment

Hehe.. Think i meant her nose bridge area near her eyes..

Comment

crazyshopaholic: will put that down on my shopping list the next trip!

thanks glossie, i was afraid my eyes would look like they were "boxed" if i cover too much... and like too big... lol

Comment

key, get SHU's. I'm kicking my Shiseido aside now.

Comment

orh ok... but more ex right? hahaha :D

Comment

not much, but updated!

Comment

hehe really very light and natural

Comment

it looks very very light in the photo but in real life actually it's not so...
                            abit too little huh?

Comment

Light and naturel make up indeed. Perhaps, you could load on sweet pinks lipstick and slightly more blusher...that will definitely make hell lots of difference. Your features just need a little make-up and your face will look very perk-up instantly as you have such big-doed eyes which in this sense, you're lucky.

Comment

Working...
                              X