Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keymistress
    replied
    hahaha, you're too kind Ashlene! i look quite far off in real life. but thanks dear!

Leave a comment:

• Ashlene
    replied
    U look beautiful & radiant on your wedding day N i think you look better than Jamie Teo!

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    guess the deed is done! congrats on getting married! look forward viewing your photos!

Leave a comment:

• hapimint
    replied
    very cheap ***... Angel's ampoule and eye lashes...

I bought my own ampoule at $12 from a friend who free lance as a MUA. then for the eyelash, I bought it at face shop at $5 too...

When I asked Jessie and she charge me for that price, I told her that I have my own.. she used it and didn't comment much....

As for hairstyle, I paid her $35 to do my hair.... My friends commented that the makeup is quite okay..... let me try to post a few pictures later
    hehe....

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    Angel charges $5 for ampoule and $5 for eyelash. Jessie charges $50 for ampoule and eyelash ($25 each). I used Angel's eyelash and ampoules on my actual day and I don't think Jessie's is better, Angel's ampoules are from Germany. However, Angel's eyelashes are a bit harder to put on because Jessie doesn't know how to use them, the lashes are more filmsy whereas Jessie's is more "hard".

Yup, Jessie was quite unhappy when I used Angel's ampoule and eyelash and commented something like cheap stuff not as good, especially on the eyelash part. She didn't deliberately do my makeup horribly but i think in the first place her makeup is quite dated and i don't like it. the photo that you see of me is my own request of colors. my photoshoot makeup makes me look more matured and they were chosen by her... i don't like the hair she did for my wedding gown on actual day either...

sorry for the very long post! haha!

Leave a comment:

• hapimint
    replied
    Hi,

I am using angel too for my mothers makeup and sister makeup... haha.... and same case as u, using jessie for my ROM makeup...

Now that you say that, I am seriously considering to get ampoles and eyelashes from my friend before the day.... but will she be unhappy and makeup badly for me?

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    hi bluerosie, i'm afraid you've got the wrong keymaster... my husband says he doesn't know you and he doesn't have any "daughters" in IRC either. he's in DALnet mostly last time and there are 2 keymasters in Galaxynet. think you know the other one.

Leave a comment:

• bluerosie
    replied
    now that I saw his face again in the photo..really look like the guy I know..used to call him daddy..my nick - xixi
    he is also in my friendster..

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    hapimint: Danny is great! Yen is superb too!! but i can't say the same for Jessie. she charges exorbitant fees for her eyelash and ampoules and lots of other extra charges on actual day. i'd highly recommend Angel Chua (she's deaf but she's GREAT), pm me if you need her contact.

bluerosie: could it be that you know my hubby? he used to irc too. what's your nick?

lil_piggie: thanks, girl! still getting used to being a missus.

Leave a comment:

• Lil_Piggie
    replied
    keymistress, you look really pretty and radiant looking on ur wedding day! congratulations and enjoy ur wedding life!

Leave a comment:

• bluerosie
    replied
    woah u r very pretty and the makeup was natural..! congrats!

ur nick reminds me of my ex irc fren nick keymaster..heheh

Leave a comment:

• hapimint
    replied
    I be using sattine too ***.... Kind of excited now.... but I be using jessie too... Is she good?

But I have to say, Danny is really nice. You used Danny too?

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    hello Jiayi! how are you?
    we should all meet up and then i can show you all the photos and videos. Sattine's not bad but pricey!

Leave a comment:

• princess_lea
    replied
    Congrats Meihui! Didnt get a chance to wish you yet. I wanna see more pics!!
    You look gorgeous!
    Anyway, my sis used Sattine too!

Leave a comment:

• keymistress
    replied
    ee__raven: hello! thank you, dear... the dress and makeup can really do wonders to a person.

Glossie: thank you! not to be proud but the EG really looks much better IRL. of course Evangeline Lily carried it off much better than i did.

Witchery: hahaha, if you see me in real life i don't think you'll think so anymore. thank you, thank you!

as for the pics, it's a long sob story... i shall elaborate when i get my "food", otherwise they'll "spit in it".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X