AWAKE Cosmetic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWAKE Cosmetic

wondering if anyone where to get Awake - Stardom Loose Powder besides the 3 offical sites that they quote in their homepage and in japan?

faylistic,I'm very interested in this loose powder as well!
    it's supposedly similar to Fancl's LE Watery Powder?

Comment

is it?? but hows the texture like? i saw on tv, the m/u artise was introducing this.. but its quite costly US$37 from the website (iirc). and infact it is under - Kose. but Kose never bring it into spore. they only have it in japan.

Comment

I did see this brand Awake in Taipei but that was quite some time back in late 2001. Not too sure if you can still find this in TW though.

I?ve tried their Hydro foundation which is similar to VL?s water canvas and I do like it on days when I bother to do a proper makeup.

Comment

ohh! so is the products any good? just got to know this products only after i came back from Taiwan.....

Comment

I'm interested in getting the loose powder also and the blushes!! I saw them on beauty.com and they look soooooo gorgeous!! I know it's not that popular in MUA (they hardly talk about it) but from the reviews from the people that do have it-it's nothing but raves!

Comment

Awake online??

so does anyone knows if we can buy Awake online? any site that ships to singapore? also, is Awake available in Japan?

Comment

yes, awake is available in japan but i m not sure if the site do offer worldwide shipment or if we can use vpost.

so u have any lobang??

Comment

If using vpost I'm sure you can buy Awake from www.beauty.com. Iirc, they've got more blush shades at beauty.com!

ETA-www.neimanmarcus.com and www.bergdorfgoodman.com also sells Awake Cosmetics!

Comment

ohh.. hiak.. that can be consider! but how do you determine what shade to go for, for their powder?

Comment

I've been told that if you're quite fair you'd use Venus Sea but if you're quite tanned like myself you'd use Sand Dune. Iceberg is quite nice to use as a highlighter.

Comment

think i m consider to be fair side. i m using KP's LF-30. just check the price, its USD37! after CC + shipment, may hit S$80. kinda of ex.. u ordering?

Comment

I'm thinking about it but not straight away, probably after my summer holidays. I'd like to get their blushes also y'see

Comment

same here! think i will hold-on to it for the time being.. wait till i clear all my other "sprees" first! haha... but i saw the m/u artise demo on celebrities.. really very tempting! and even he also comment that this is a very good pdts! that make my lemmings even stronger! :wow: :wow:

think now i shall "hunt" around, see if any of my friends are going japan or states.. get them to help!!

Comment

Yes! Lol! That would help having friends that are going to the US to assist you in getting it. I think I'd need to ask my usual CPers from MUA to help me out! Although if I ask them to get it from beauty.com, then sales tax won't get charged and it would be free shipping to their address. So all I need to pay is for the product itself, postage out to me in the UK and then paypal fees. Phew!

Anyhow, if you do end up getting it before I do, please post your thoughts about it here won't you? And I'll do the same

Comment

Working...
                              X