Maquillage / Shiseido

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maquillage / Shiseido

I am super tempted by this brand and it's another makeup line by shiseido which would be out in Singapore. Read this in Cleo and Her World Magazine.

It is said that their e.s powders have a different way of reflecting light and with its nanotechnology, the powders are nanometer in size.

Has anyone tried these yet?
    Can't wait for it to be released in the counters!

Oh yes I can't wait too! I just love the name of of it,very decadent.
    Packaging looks awesome too!

Comment

i saw it in Cleo too and i'd love to try the lippies. they look so great on the model!

when will it hit the counters?

Comment

stilafaux: Haru has tried it and reviewed it on All about Japanese cosmetics thread

Comment

Oh yes! Thanks ITangel! I totally forgot to do a search for it but maybe it would be good to have a new thread so that it would be easier to refer? The lipsticks and e.s palettes are awesome!

Comment

The website is finally up!!

http://www.shiseido.co.jp/mq/index.htm

I noticed that one of the models is actually Go Go from Kill Bill Vol 1! She doesn't look deranged in the website now!

Comment

any idea hows the price range like and the color as compare to Shiseido Majolica Marjoca?

Comment

Hmm, from what Haru scanned , the e.s palettes look like its yen 3000 ish so it could be around SGD50 ?

Comment

so its somewhat of the mid-range pricing.. how about the quality of the pdts?

Comment

haru said the quality of the e.s is smooth and pigmentation is similar to that of Japanese brands.

I heard that it would be out in the Shiseido Bugis Seiyu counter. Can anyone confirm this?

Comment

i agree the face colours + lippie look promising, very enticing indeed (oh no, more lemmings)....

iirc, the collection should be launched sometime end of this week (26 aug).
                      i came across the feature in HER WORLD sep'05 issue, there's some kind of free makeover promotion by (local celebrity makeup artist clarence lee) with every $50 purchase.

can't recall the details off hand, perhaps someone with a copy of HER WORLD on hand can help

Comment

which outlet carry this brand?

Comment

Fay, I think it would be the shiseido counter as it is by shiseido?

Comment

Isetan will carry this line.

Comment

hee.. thanks girls! great!! isetan.. i have 5% .. hhaha.. i still have about $50 of shopping vouchers for isetan think i will reserve it for the shiseido colors.

Comment

Working...
                              X