Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue bellydance outfit. FInally!

blue outfit
    Last edited by paphio; 01-09-2005, 12:22 AM.

I love your skin! It GLOWS! I've been wanting to try MMU but I heard it's rather difficult to handle. How long did you take to "master" the application?

Comment

That's really beautiful, paphio. Unfortunately, my venture into Cory's MMU was disastrous.

Comment

hey babe, how did you get your m/u so even? i got BE and Corys and when i try 'buffing' it on, it looks ok at first, but it starts 'cracking' up after a few hours.

Comment

Originally posted by yanniez
          How long did you take to "master" the application?
          Ahurhurhur *sheepish smile*... 2 years? I bought my first tub 2.33 years ago. Tried using it on and off. Didn't succeed till 2 months back.

The finish is beautiful. To think that the department store brands have to hype and *hike* so called hi-tech foundation when simple minerals already give the amazing airbrush look. Even though the coverage is still see-through and you still can see my blemishes and scars when upclose, it looks like pretty flawless great skin from >2 feet away and in PHOTOGRAPHS.

No idea what happened, seems that everything fell into place after I whipped out my Asquirrel kabuki. My skin could have changed too. I could even use flocked sponge which gives fully coverage effectively. And I'm using the notoriously pigmented Cory. I do know that skincare I use underneath affects whether the foundation 'crack'. Clinique Moisture Surge is a BIG NONO on my skin.

The usual advice Cory users give to prevent 'cracking' (happened to me all the time previously), it's you've used too much. But now I still use more than the recommended "few grains". I do work the powder well into the brush (a tip I picked up) and so perhaps the kabuki 'ate' up some of the powder and deposit in thinner layers. When the foundation is blended in well, you'll really experience the waterproof effect of minerals, my test of whether it's properly applied

Comment

Fantastic application! Your skin looks very smooth and glowing. I cant achieve that effect, mine always end up looking cakey and dried. I gave up already. Really, practise makes perfect?

Whats the colour of the e/s you've used?

Comment

Don't worry, I had the cakey and dried problem for the longest time!
              The lighter brown is a 'dirty' medium orchre Nekhbet, dark brown is... dark brown, can't remember I bought this whole lot of e/s samples from Cory.
              The colour looks more intense as I increased the contrast in the picture.

Comment

BUMPZ...
                Finally a costume to call my own. And it turned out to be cyan! Made the skirt myself. Stitched the fabric onto an elastic pailette belt. And thank goodness I have an aqua green bra that fit into the colour scheme.. save $.Always thought my first set will be red. My next DIY project will be to complete the green set.

Comment

Love the deep royal blue, Nging! Cyan is more green, eh? Anyways, away!

Comment

Overall, it is more to cyan, with green tones. Think my camera wasn't accurate in the color reproduction. It's definitely not royal blue.

The top is medium blue, with a touch of teal.

As for my skirt, the stronger blue is like the blue background where the words "CozyClub" is above this screen; the lighter blue is like the blue box above the "search" and "log out" button.

Comment

The blue outfit is lovely!!! Are u dancing full time now or something?

Comment

I like your skirt.. Very nice.. and your makeup

Comment

hihi!
                          did u perform at Plaza Sing last Saturday?

Comment

Not me....
                            Still waiting for my first paid performance. Got lobang let me know

Comment

:wow: *drools* i love ur figure and ur outfits!!
                              Must be eating oats everyday to attain such a voluptous figure eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X