Jill Stuart Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jill Stuart Cosmetics

Jill Stuart cosmetics will be debuting in Japan this Wed 31 Aug. To commemorate the debut, there will be a special kit. With each purchase of the blush powder, you get 2 mini nail polishes and 1 mini lipgloss in an original pouch for 4410yen. You can choose from any 8 of the blush powder shades. With purchases of 10,000yen, you also get a crystal box.
    http://www.jillstuart-cosmetics.com/news/limited.html

You can view the full range here

Thanks for the heads up Iris! Just got a couple of questions though,

How pigmented are the blushes and eyeshadows? Also the blushes only come in loose powder form doesn't it? It doesn't come in pressed powder form?

Thank you

Comment

I haven't seen the products in person yet. Just passed by the new counter yesterday and it was still under construction. As far as I know, the blushes come only in loose powder form. You can view the full range here broken down into the different product categories.
      http://www.jillstuart-cosmetics.com/products/index.html

Comment

Wow! The packaging's really pretty! Any idea if it'll be available in Singapore? Cos i don't have a MUA account, so i don't get to CP..

Comment

the packaging is sooooooo elegant and princessy.

Cass, no MUA account? go register one, it's CC and MUA without fail for me. Sooooo addictive. Or Haru is always here if u want a CP.

Comment

Haha.. Vel, i can't possibly apply for a MUA account! My expenditure increased 3 fold after i joined CC, with all the swaps & sprees.. No more additional forums for me anymore.. Just reading these threads to learn more about makeup & for general knowledge also..

Comment

I love JS!! Oooh the packaging of the powder is beautiful.

Comment

the packaging is really nice! thanks Haru! so hows the feedback of the product? is it good? the loose powder looks very nice and the lippy looks yummi...

Comment

i see e/s and the eye jelly colors that i like ......

Comment

Just got back from the Jill Stuart counter. The counter was simply swamped with women! I got the Loose Powder in 01 Natural (about US$40), Blush Powder in 08 Aurora Rosa (US$42) and Eyeshadow in S02 Peacock Feather (US$21). Got the GWPs of the glass box, metallic handbag, mini nail polish in 101 Cream Delight and 100 Fuschia Bright, and mini lipgloss in 100 Dream Pink. The mini nail polish shades and lipgloss are LE and not part of the regular range. Both the loose powder and blush powder are very fine. The blush powders (4200yen) have a bit of shimmer and are quite pigmented. You can buy refills of the blush powders for 3000yen, which I thought was quite good as it means you can try different shades for a cheaper price after you've finished using up the first pot. I was a bit disappointed by the Jelly Eye Colours which when applied, turned out to be very sheer with hardly any colour but lots of shimmer. It is indeed jelly-like, quite different from Stila's Eye mousse. The eyeshadows had many pretty dramatic shades but is not as intensely pigmented as some other brands. Didn't get to try out the lipsticks and lipglosses as there were just too many people but from what I saw, they had many wearable shades. The whole brand reminds me of Paul and Joe, with the cute princessy packaging. The cosmetics are all made in Japan.

Comment

oh :wow: the packaging is so pretty! I love the LP container (cute little pink ribbon on the puff) and the glass box!!

Comment

Agree that the packaging is very pretty! I'm quite interested in how well that little brush picks up the powder blush. The brush itself looks very cute!

Comment

Aww.. The packaging rocks!!! So pretty in a victorian way.. Reminds me a little of Anna Sui's packaging..

Comment

thanks Haru! for your detail review.. hee... now my lemming have been increased.. haha.. i would love to try the lippi..

Comment

v pretty, the containers are glass or plastic? they are so expensive though!

Comment

Working...
                              X