WeiZ 1st FOTD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WeiZ 1st FOTD!

hey.. please pardon my big face, lousy makeup skills n messy hair ok? this is my 1st ever FOTD.. i'm still a beginner in makeup.. not a pretty gal to begin with also..

http://photobucket.com/albums/a314/WeiZ85/th_mE32.jpg

http://photobucket.com/albums/a314/W...th_stAr033.jpg

~Face~
    Shu L/P in 7 yr light

~Eyes~
    Shu eyebrow pencil in brown
    MAC pigment as brow highlight(forgot the name.. sorry )
    MAC Brill
    MAC Anti-establishment
    Lancome Amplicils mascara

~Lips~
    MAC Lip conditioner

what big face,lousy makeup and what messy hair?
    The eye makeup is pretty,great use of colors.
    and you have great skin! No foundation?

Comment

Come on, don't say that. You look great!! I doubt my skill can be like you or other make up gurus here in the forum. I was about to ask you what highlight did you use, but since you already mention that your forgot about it, then it's ok.. Do show us more of your photos in future..

Comment

i got problematic skin.. it's just not visible in the photo.. i took the photo using my phone, that's y..
        nope, i don't use foundation.. n i really got a BIG face! no kidding..

Comment

opilover, u did see me before right? my skin ain't great.. i think your makeup skills are so much better than mine!

Comment

yup, saw you before.. You look so young and sweet. Think i will see you soon. my loot is coming in soon this week. will keep you update ok?? meanwhile, post up more photos and show us..

Comment

yeah! i cant wait.. there's stock for both? must sms me when the stock arrives!

Comment

You look like a Japanese girl,hope to see more of your looks soon!
                eh don't think you got big face though,you should compare with mine!

Comment

don't say that about yourself too.. i've people saying i look like some china gal.. at least japanese gal is better.. (no offence to the China gals.. )

Comment

woahh..i like those cheeks
                    very kawaii!

Comment

Hey hey, seldom see u around this sem. You're looking ! (unlike me... )

Comment

hey WeiZ u are not what u describe urself to be!

In fact i like ur hair!

Comment

Alya and Lil Piggie for the compliments.. i just had a haircut, that's why..
                          n Zee.. just saw you before we began our holidays.. n please, you are such a pretty n sweet gal! electrifying eyes man.. cya when school reopens!

Comment

Working...
                          X