Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure Luxe mineral based cosmetics

Anyone who have tried this?

I am so tempted to try their products after my friend( kekeke...u know who u are ) sent me the following link:

http://www.makeupalley.com/board/m.a...6093976/iPN=1/

Some reviews in MUA:
    http://www.makeupalley.com/product/s...&GO.x=0&GO.y=0

More Info at:
    http://www.pureluxecosmetics.com/

wow celinne thanks for sharing! their products sure look tempting! and the samples are affordable too! my lemmings are stirred...

Comment

i made an order a couple of months ago for some pigment samples, foundation samples, and what red eraser

everything was nicely packed and she has great customer service, i havent really used the stuff i got though cos i didnt really get into MMU but i've been meaning to try the pigments when they're wet

Comment

How's the shipping charges? from the website seems that the cost is not too high...

Comment

Anyone interested in getting some samples to try? Their eyeshadow and blusher range looks comparable to Cory.

Comment

I like Pure Luxe eyeshadows more than Cory's based on what I have tried on my hand. Haven't got the chance to try on my eyes but will update if I can. Uploaded a pic in the thread Swap Goodies. Do take a look! I am so happy now!!

Comment

Wow...u hv so many colours

Comment

I didn't know of this brand, now I'm tempted to try it out.

Comment

stefanic! lucky you! do post a review and maybe a swatch of the colours you got? i'm so game to order a couple of PL items...

Comment

just received my samples tdy

Comment

babypom you ordered directly from them? how much did shipping come up to? and how long did it take? any extras thrown in?

Comment

Yes. i buy from her Ebay auction. Shipping cost US$2, additional item @ 0.50 IIRC. take approx 1 week plus to arrive

Comment

Hey Lola,
                          I did a swatch but I just tried very very little of it because it was only 1/8 tsp and I'm pretty worried it might run out. So the colours might not look that vibrant as compared to the pics that Celinne showed. One colour that I like a lot is Jaded , a very pretty emerald green. Some colours are pretty similar to each other too.
                          But I was thinking if you guys want, we can actually order the 5g full size for popular colours because we can actually get more. 5g is by volume, not by weight. So its pretty worth it I think. HTHs!

Comment

tried foundation in creamy natural this morning, quite a good match to my skin tone. Not so shiny as compared to Cory.

i also hv sample in warm cream, buff, ivory n finishing in translucent matt to let go. LMK if anyone interested.

Comment

baby pom whats your colouring for mac... just wondering

Comment

Working...
                              X