Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanebo TIFFA

I didn?t see a thread for Tiffa so I thought time to open one

I got 2 Rouge Gloss (In Strawberry and Milk Tea). Nice texture, thick and a bit sticky, but not very glossy. The color is very sheer.

And I totally LOVE the volumizing mascara and the Black & Gold liquid eyeliner. The mascara is really volumizing and the black liner has very subtle golden sparkles and a really good fine brush that allows precise application. And all for quite cheap!

Here is a pic of my current stash:
    http://pic7.picturetrail.com/VOL210/.../112626250.jpg

I was also pleasantly surprised about the size of the items. Cheap mascaras tend to come in tiny 3-4ml tubes, but the Tiffa one is full-sized (7g). I think this mascara is definitely HG material!

Tiffa has a lot more items, there is a silver eyeliner, lip balm, lipgloss in squeeze tube, lipstick /(they look more like tinted lipcare or so on the website), sunscreens etc.

fleck: how much are the items? and where are they sold?

Comment

http://page.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/auction/93314090

I found a yahoo sg seller for a pretty wide range of Tiffa products. The mascara selling price is S$19.99 which I think is reasonable, considering other jap drugstore brand mascara such as Fasio or Kate are also selling that around that price.

I?m really tempted to try this brand out. Look at the cute cat motifs on the bottom of the tube. Isn?t it cute?

Comment

so this brand is not avail in Sin at Kanebo counters yet?

Comment

I like the rouge gloss too!! I dont find it sticky, is very nice to me!
          The glitter liner, i quite like it too! My friend used it, i borrowed to try n decided i should get it myself too. The glitter is more obvious than Blitz and Glitz from MAC.

Think i should try the mascara soon

Comment

jemay, how did you get yours?
            i'm interested to try out the mascara and/or liner...

Comment

this Yahoo seller is Wendy's (Eternity) friend?? or me really got it wrong

but its official site quite punctured

Comment

LOL, Vernis, the auction store belongs to OUR friend.
                Postpet, i got mine from that auction too, aka friend.

Comment

Vernis, you're right I'm tempting to get Tiffa from her too, espercially the lip balm. It looks way too cute

Comment

I saw the auction site, lotsa stuff!!!!! BTW does the glitter liner only comes in 1 colour?

Comment

U never read first post huh? It comes in clear/sliver and black/gold

Comment

Ooh, I am tempted to try the mascaras! I am such a mascara sucker. I got compliments from a Shu SA when I used my MM Maximum lash when she was trying out some loose powder on me. I have faith in Jap mascaras!

Comment

1st post?? I didn't notice.. Jemay, which colour glitter liner have you've tried??

Comment

myself... coz i still not sure which friend

can our friend charge lesser for local handling & postage

Comment

Originally posted by postpet2
                              fleck: how much are the items? and where are they sold?
                              The pricings are about 1000 Yen for the liners and mascaras, about 859 for the Gloss Rouge and about 5-600 for the lipglosses.

Comment

Working...
                              X