Ottie Cosmetics (Korean brand)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ottie Cosmetics (Korean brand)

Sorta did a search and couldn't find this brand in here. Has anyone tried this brand before? I chanced upon a korean shop here selling this brand, and went nuts trying the liquid eyeliners, the shine blue and shine brown colours are beautiful. The brush is also really smooth and dries within seconds of application and it's very waterproof. Bought the eyeliner immediately, but am now thinking to purchase other items as well. Has anyone used their mascaras or eyeshadows before? Any feedback? TIA!

Did a search and found a link online.
    http://nowcos.en.ec21.com/GC00799137...e_Make_up.html

babe, i cant seems to b able to view the link u quote..

Comment

this brand is found in some small shops in ToaPayoh or JohnLittle, like really familiar
      my memory is really bad nowadays

yes yes, the mascaras look good. What is the price like for each liner?

Comment

their liners and mascara looks interesting... cefindre where did you get your stash from?

Comment

Hi girls,
          thanks for the replies. Lola,I got mine in a korean shop over here in Auckland, I know not much help, I really dunno if it can be found in sg. But I realised the manufacturers are www.nowcos.co.kr, they are the same group company for missha.

My feedback on the eyeliners, very pretty. I'll try to take a picture of the colours when I 'm back home later with my digicam to post it here. Liquid liner brush is really very smooth and very waterproof. I'm really pleased with the colours, especially the shine brown, it's like a gold shimmerish bronze sort of colour. And also very waterproof, able to draw a thin line very easily and dries so fast.

Think I might head back to the shop again next week to try the mascaras. Not cheap though, I spent a crazy 30 on each liner that day. It might be overpriced here, I think if it's found in sg, it should be cheaper.

Comment

Saw it was sold in the "Beauty language" located at East point level 3...

Comment

Bought the make-up remover last weekend based on the recommendation of an SA at the basement atrium of Parkway Parade. I was going to buy the L'oreal Lip and Eye make-up remover.

The SA told me that this make-up remover from Ottie is more natural. Indeed it does not contain harsh ingredients like sodium lauryl sulfate which L'oreal has.

The atrium sale was organized by "Herbs and Peaches". Is that a store in Parkway? Also has a sticker saying "Beauty Language". Will update on the product once I've tested it

Comment

hi gals! I've been using Ottie's eye and lips makeup remover and i think its . Didn't really pay attention to the ingredients but it is gentle on the skin. It is oil-based but not very oily imo, and needs to be shaken before usage. Blue in colour. On my 3rd bottle now and I always buy it from Beauty Language. It carries alot of Ottie's stuff. HTHS!

Comment

Originally posted by roxiss View Post
                  hi gals! I've been using Ottie's eye and lips makeup remover and i think its . Didn't really pay attention to the ingredients but it is gentle on the skin. It is oil-based but not very oily imo, and needs to be shaken before usage. Blue in colour. On my 3rd bottle now and I always buy it from Beauty Language. It carries alot of Ottie's stuff. HTHS!
                  I've been alternatiing between Ottie and Missha's eye and lip make-up remover.I got it from a small shop at IMM level 1, near 7-eleven. It's works better than Loreal.

Comment

mmm maybe that shop is Beauty Language? cos IMM also has one there too..quite small one...i never tried Loreal's. Glad to know Ottie's is better..don't want to risk wasting another one..i tried the Neutrogena makeup remover which claims to remove all traces of makeup including waterproof mascara but it's (for the eye part)

Comment

imm beauty language has ottie cosmetics. i have their LP, it's with a little shimmer.. the LP is good, but i dislike the puff that came with it. i use it sparingly because i'll look like a huge disco ball if i over do it.

the shimmers are rather fine makes me look really dewy ! sometimes i dust a little on my shoulders and neck if im wearing a tube top. subtle shimmers but very pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by vang View Post
                        I've been alternatiing between Ottie and Missha's eye and lip make-up remover.I got it from a small shop at IMM level 1, near 7-eleven. It's works better than Loreal.
                        Just tried it out yesterday. Agree that it works better than Loreal. With Loreal, I only manage to remove about 60% after gently pressing a soaked cotton pad; the Ottie remover took off about 85% of my eye makeup. It feels quite soothing on my eyes as well Only downside is that my hands feel slightly oily after handling it but nothing major.

Comment

where else can i find beauty language? IMM is really far for me. Thanks

Comment

North
                            - Sun Plaza Level 1 (Sembawang MRT)
                            - Yishun (the shopping levels near MRT)

East
                            Parkway Parade shopping mall (not very sure)
                            Eastpoint mall(not sure whether still there or not, been a long time since I went to the mall)

HTHS!

Comment

Im using the loose powder & I like it. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X