collectible/LE makeup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collectible/LE makeup

Hey girls, wondering if anyone collects LE makeup especially those with beautiful illustrations/designs on them? besides Shu(cleansing oil), and stila, any other cosmetics that have really gorgeous illustrations/designs that are collectibles? TIA!

I have Shu's Ai oils form last year, and also this year's.. I'm a fan of Shu and I'll be be getting the LE Ai palette case even though it's more expensive than usual... I collect LE shu duos, and also tend to want to collect LE colours from Guerlain :p

Comment

i can't resist the LE collectables that Dior comes out with!

Comment

There's this new dice thingy they just launched right? Thinking of getting it with the Tang's 12% off!

Comment

i love collecting shu's duo e/s and stila's lookbooks. theyre simply the best! hehe....will get it without fail everytime.

Comment

I have Dior newsletter that says the dice LE will be at counters Nov1 onwards. So I doubt can use Tangs 12%.

Comment

My gf was at Tangs yesterday and she saw the Dior dice already.. and she proudly declared she'll get it with the discount on Friday... Hmmm...

Comment

KP Trios

Comment

Working...
                X