Eyelash treatment/serum/growth enhancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyelash treatment/serum/growth enhancer

Has anyone tried Goodlash serum for growth of eyelashes? It cost about $17.90 at SaSa. And there was a review on it done in Seventeen magazine.

I've tried Talika before, but i feel that it is not really effective and it stings alittle. Furthermore, it is expensive and hard to buy, so i'm looking for other alternatives.

Any other good eyelash treatment/serum to recommend?

I am using Mavala's eyebrow essence... Using it on my lashes and it really lengthens my lashes...

Comment

Yah my friend also recommend Mavala one & she said it really lengthen her lashes, just that its not to make the lashes more dense.

Comment

I tried Mavala one before, but for the lashes. And i didn't like it when it dried up into white powdery flakes.
        And it stings as well.

Comment

i've tried talika n skin food lash treatment but both made my lashes drop instead! haha mayb shld try mavala now

Comment

how much is skinfood lash treatment? does it works?

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
              I am using Mavala's eyebrow essence... Using it on my lashes and it really lengthens my lashes...
              what does the eyebrow essence do?
              i am using their lash but I didnt really see the effect, i am not hoping for growth, just so that my eyelash wont drop haha but mine wont dry up to powdery flakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Dewy
                how much is skinfood lash treatment? does it works?
                IRCC, i think it's $12.95...makes my lashes drop off instead after using once heee so i dun dare to use it already....mayb it'll work for others

Comment

thanks! sounds scary i think i better dont buy 1st..

Comment

mayb can try n get more reviews from other cotters who have tried it coz talika did the same to my lashes too....wonder if it's me

Comment

pray tell where did everyone purchase Mavala products?

what about the shu lash repair? its got great reviews on mua...

thanks

Comment

clpersonal I didnt experience any flaking when i applied it to my lashes but i experienced flaking when i applied it on my brows... Maybe u can try to just apply it on the tips of ur lashes instead of from the base so that it doesnt sting just as much??

linggy I didnt know they have a lash essence.. When i went to SASA, this was the one they recommend to me.. And when i saw it was for the brows and asked the SA she said it was ok as they are both 'hairs'...

nutty i bought mine from SaSa. But seems like recently not alot of Sasa carries Mavala products already. U can get it from Red Tomato in AMK also..

Comment

How much is the Mavala's eyebrow essence ???

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

I'm using Mavala Lash Treatment, haven't seen any visible results yet.

You can get Mavala at Bugis Seiyu and Sasa. I got mine from Sasa Jurong Point.

Comment

Any idea how much the Mavala lash essence is? Anyway, how do you use it? Apply like mascara & go to sleep is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X