The Body Shop Cosmetics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Body Shop Cosmetics

I realised there is no thread dedicated to the makeup sold in TBS. Please feel free to post your views and opinions on their makeup products.

Some items that get raves alot:

Shimmerwaves (have been known to be a cheaper version of Bobbi Brown's Shimmerbricks)

Bronze:

Peach:

Shimmercubes

Spring Cubes:

Summer Cubes:

Sparkle Cubes:

__________________________________________________ _______________________

Latest Summer Collection:

Sun Domes - Fabulous faces this summer are flushed with a subtle sun-blushed glow thanks to the new Sun Domes. One shade palette houses three delicious shimmering shades. Use the shades seperately or sweep all three together for a sensational summer look.

Shimmer Smudger - New Shimmer Smudges offer an eye-catching new way to wear color. These amazingly innovative loose eye color products provide four, fresh, fabulous catwalk colors, enriched with high quantities of light reflective pearls.
    Pink Blossom:

Summer Sky Blue:

Aqua DewDrop:

Silver Eldelweiss:

Shimmer Hi-Shine Lip Treatment- Seasonal - Glossy, but sheer tinted mouths are this summer's must-have look, so drench lips in gorgeous gloss with a slick of Hi-Shine Lip Treatment. Pick from two perfect tropical shades presented in a funky, squeezable tube.
    07 Wild Rose Pink:

08 Fresh Peach:

Latest summer collection haul I got a few days back:

Last edited by princesshaseena; 22-05-2006, 06:10 PM.

have tried their liquid foundation, powder foundation and the glow enhancer! not too bad.. reasonably priced and doesn't cause any breakouts..
    princessshaseena u bought the sun domes? have you tried it? how does it look like! i'm quite interested in it too...

Comment

Wow! Their summer stuff looks quite tempting for sure!

But aren't the Shimmerwaves LE? I know that only a few branches still carry those and in limited colours as well.

Comment

Junzystar: I love their crayon concealor, quite good.
        Yes i bought the bronzer. i was so tempted by its prettiness! It's pigmented bronzer that gives a nice natural glow. I like it very much! :D

stilangel: I don't think their shimmerwaves are LE as i heard only the peach one is LE. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Oh ok....cos I rarely see those at TBS outlets...

Comment

Plaza Singapura has them :D

Comment

thinking of the liquid bronzer too.. since it's quite versatile and can be mixed into LF as well.. but the sun domes just looks so tempting!

Comment

Haseena, finally a thread on TBS cosmetics! Love you for that!

I love the shimmerwaves, but they can't seem to show up on me. Is it my application method or what?

That said, i really love the new collection of MU! I feel like buying everything

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
                  Haseena, finally a thread on TBS cosmetics! Love you for that!

I love the shimmerwaves, but they can't seem to show up on me. Is it my application method or what?

That said, i really love the new collection of MU! I feel like buying everything
                  I was quite surprised there was no thread for their cosmetics coz i really like sum stuff.

May i know which shimmerwave u found too sheer? Bronze is really pretty and rose, and both are quite pigmented but the overall idea is just to get a glow. But like u, i prefer something pigmented.

they're so cute! i think it's partly coz Loreal took over and so now their makeup is more appealing.

Comment

I tried Rose but it can't show up on me. It was more like a highlighter with shimmers rather than blusher, know what i mean? But i love it all the same!

I love TBS eyeshadows cos they're really pretty & shimmery! Great selection of colours too!

Comment

Originally posted by crazyshopaholic
                      I tried Rose but it can't show up on me. It was more like a highlighter with shimmers rather than blusher, know what i mean? But i love it all the same!

I love TBS eyeshadows cos they're really pretty & shimmery! Great selection of colours too!
                      Yessss they're really pretty! I am looking for the bronze one now. I saw it at bugis once and nows it's gone do u have any idea if anywhere has it?

I have not tried their e/s but they sound pretty!

Comment

I used to hog onto their loose powder which comes in a bottle form with twist dispenser. Was mad over their illuminator when I was like 18 and very tanned? Hah. Now, i don't know why I don't patronise their make-up as much as last time.

Comment

princesshaseena: I think i saw it @ the Scotts outlet. I'm not sure whether it's the tester or the new piece though. I'll help you look around & update you again ok? Do review on the staying power of the shimmer smudgers! TIA Oh, 1 more thing - do try out the eye shimmers (they're different from the regular eye colours). You'll be hooked in no time!

Jeaniebabie: Really? Since my first TBS MU product till now, it's been a neverending love affair

Comment

Sun Domes looks really pretty. :wow:
                            is it suitable for any skintone or is it more suitable for tanned girls?

Comment

I bought their make up base before. Even though it's not a liquid foundation, it has pretty good coverage if topped with loose powder. Did not break my skin out.

Comment

Working...
                              X