Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Originally posted by Pauline
    i don't know if you all remember but 5S used to have great nail polishes cos' their applicator's really good...too bad they pulled out :wink:
    Yesss!!! I 2nd this! I owned a really cute sheer pinky nail polish with silver glitter suspended inside! So pretty... :wink:
    yes i love 5S. for a klutz like me, the brush is good! i hv the glittery ones looks pink in the bottle but really quite sheer on my nails...cld it be the one u hv pan?

i slant towards maroonish shades & it's always OPI/Essie but i never r'ber their names.

Comment

Originally posted by "ppie"

Originally posted by ppie
      Where are OPI's nail polished sold? and anyway they don't carry all the shades in SIngapore do they??
      LMK if you need me to grab you any from here ... :D
      Thanx Wanda! how much are they retailing for?? :o
      They're US$6 ... I haven't been to look at them this year - I think I heard that they were going up to US$7.
      Yikes! OPI's went from US$6 to $7.50. 8O

Comment

if i r'ber right, OPI is S$27 @ nail salons here!

Comment

Originally posted by "farahdean"

if i r'ber right, OPI is S$27 @ nail salons here!
          8O That's around US$14 or $15 8O

Comment

Originally posted by "ppie"

Where are OPI's nail polished sold? and anyway they don't carry all the shades in SIngapore do they??
            LMK if you need me to grab you any from here ... :D
            Thanx Wanda! how much are they retailing for?? :o
            They're US$6 ... I haven't been to look at them this year - I think I heard that they were going up to US$7.
            Yikes! OPI's went from US$6 to $7.50. 8O
            ooh how great! they're soo much cheaper than in S'pore...i actually have...hmm..let's see...about $10 USD leftover from my April trip :o maybe i can get you to get 1 shade for me, let me go to the website to see see first, thanx Wanda!!!

Comment

one week verdict on sally hansen mega shine top coat - shiney and really really lasts one week with no chips even tho' i use my fingers to pry every other thing; great stuff - ten thumbs up!

Comment

hmm...is Super shine same as Mega Shine?? or is that the one they claim with "dunno-what-diamonds"?? 8O

Comment

not the diamonds one; this one is called the Mega Shine Extended Wear Top Coat, in silver bottle shaped like regular Sally Hansen n/p; the diamonds one is in a ovalish bottle

Comment

i just saw really really cute nail stuff at the jap shop at the heeren yesterday.. but quite expensive i think cos u can just buy them at art shops n diy.. SUPER pretty though.. i am sure u will like bluebubble

Comment

ooo what kinda stuff? do u mean basic beauty?

Originally posted by "cube"

i just saw really really cute nail stuff at the jap shop at the heeren yesterday.. but quite expensive i think cos u can just buy them at art shops n diy.. SUPER pretty though.. i am sure u will like bluebubble

Comment

ya.. basic beauty.. its like tiny beads, diamantes n alot of fake nails[those stick on type] the little beads are really pretty, they come in quite a few colors n in those chinese new year type of containers[the kind to put cookies etc round with compartments].. very nice.. but i would not pay 8 bucks for that[i think ] ! they also sell ETUDE makeup there! i never knew it was available in singapore the lipglosses look really pretty but too shimmery for me..

Comment

Ack, Missi, don't you have enough glosses already??? You really should be put on the Beauty Challenge! Compulsory!!!

Ever since I started on the BC, I've been amazed at how much of my previous spending was purely impulse buying... 8O ...you know, that adrenalin rush you get when you have something new in your hand...

Comment

Originally posted by "pandora76"

Ack, Missi, don't you have enough glosses already??? You really should be put on the Beauty Challenge! Compulsory!!!

Ever since I started on the BC, I've been amazed at how much of my previous spending was purely impulse buying... 8O ...you know, that adrenalin rush you get when you have something new in your hand...
                            No No No...can't force Missi to join...no no no..no way....I quote dear Nic, "The BC is an inhumane act!!"..heeee....And I agree...thou shall not torture myself...:D

Comment

meow- its 12.90 i think, the wand type.. about 4-5 colors, all quite wearable and shimmery!!

i dunno why but i never really liked basic beauty.. but they have some really cute stuff.. has anyone tried the maggie may[mee?] brand before? thought of buying the fake lashes to try :roll:

Comment

i used the maggie may mascara before i discovered other brands, was raved about in the now defunct misskat ages ago; it really did lengthen and volumized my lashes q well but i juz never repurchased it coz i think that's the only place u can buy that mascara

fake lashes are q hard to use no? for a party maybe

Originally posted by "cube"

meow- its 12.90 i think, the wand type.. about 4-5 colors, all quite wearable and shimmery!!

i dunno why but i never really liked basic beauty.. but they have some really cute stuff.. has anyone tried the maggie may[mee?] brand before? thought of buying the fake lashes to try :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X