• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now i'm loving OPI too!

Comment

Estee lauder and Guerlain..

I always like brown to reddish range..

Think I'm abit too old( haha I mean mature) to use pinkisk range...

Comment

I Estee Lauder, OPI and T'estimo!!

Comment

OPI

These days I only use OPI!
          Favourite Reds: Malaga Wine, Edin Burgundy

Favourite Dark Reds: A Man to Every Portugal, Russian To A Party

Favourite Browns: Chocolate Moose

Favourite Nudes: Dulce De Leche, Hawaiian Orchid, Have A Tempura Tan-trum

Comment

Love OPI too! I kinda like the pink range and the coral colours....

Comment

I love Paul & Joe and Anna Sui! For their lovely scent actually......

Comment

I use nail strengthener, either NailTek or OPI Nail Envy as base coat as I have weak nails. I prefer the Nail Envy as I do feel it makes my nails stronger. For color, I usually use OPI and sometimes Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth formula.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
                  Sasa has those small bottles at about $2... But the bad thing is that it dries up quite quickly..

Hi gals,

A good way to prevent the nail polishes from drying up too quickly would be to keep them in the fridge.....give it a try! It works for mine....

Comment

Hmmm, but if we do that, the fridge will smells right?
                    I would think that "giving" it heat will prevent them from clogging and drying, that's the reason why those manicurist roll the polishes before using it. Keeping them in the fridge i thought will lessen their life span?

Comment

mmmmm.....not very sure though it was recommended in a few magazines I saw, plus they are closed up tightly there should be no smell but I keep mine in a container before putting all of them in the fridge....

Comment

I think rolling the bottle will actually mix the colour and the 'oil' in the polish well before applying the polish and not so much of giving it 'heat'....not sure too...maybe can drop the question to my manicurist the next time i visit hee

Comment

Actually, rolling between your hands will only ensure that the colour's even throughout the bottle. It's got nothing to do with the heat @ all. But it's true that refrigerating it will make it last longer. Tried & tested!

Comment

I Love OPI! The polish really lasts! its so amazing .. even though i have to fork out a few dollars more for OPI at the manicurist I think its worth it

Comment

which local brand has those very glossy top coat? ive tried the one from Missha. it isn't very glossy. any other recommendation?

Comment

Originally posted by iluvkangta
                                which local brand has those very glossy top coat? ive tried the one from Missha. it isn't very glossy. any other recommendation?
                                Sally hansen and TFS.

Comment

Working...
                                X