• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• efai
    replied
    nail polish from the face shop has been my all time fav for DIY
    if i go for mani/pedi at nail salon, it would be OPI
    love urban decay but so far i found only a handful of salons carry that and very limited shades

Leave a comment:

• sugarpie
    replied
    i like sally hansen polish,base and top coat.skinfood top coat is not too bad as well.

Leave a comment:

• meowmaggie
    replied
    OPI Purple

Hi cotters,

I love this OPI purple, its so retro and dazzling....surely stands out from the norm....and the manicurist knows exactly what i want....the nail art *** suits the colour so much...i am soooo happy. cant even stop staring at my nails while working....hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• iluvkangta
    replied
    Originally posted by se7enseas
    hi girl, KP is only at bugis seiyu
    ok thanks alot

Leave a comment:

• se7enseas
    replied
    hi girl, KP is only at bugis seiyu

Leave a comment:

• iluvkangta
    replied
    oh ok thxs gals

anyway where to get the Kesalan Patharan?

Leave a comment:

• purebleu
    replied
    Originally posted by iluvkangta
    which local brand has those very glossy top coat? ive tried the one from Missha. it isn't very glossy. any other recommendation?
    My favourite top coat is Sally Hansen's Mega Shine! It's super glossy, and lasts really long on my polishes! Top rate!

Other than that, my favourite polishes are from Kesalan Patharan.

Leave a comment:

• Babyluv
    replied
    Originally posted by iluvkangta
    which local brand has those very glossy top coat? ive tried the one from Missha. it isn't very glossy. any other recommendation?
    Sally hansen and TFS.

Leave a comment:

• iluvkangta
    replied

Leave a comment:

• kye
    replied
    I Love OPI! The polish really lasts! its so amazing .. even though i have to fork out a few dollars more for OPI at the manicurist I think its worth it

Leave a comment:

• crazyshopaholic
    replied
    Actually, rolling between your hands will only ensure that the colour's even throughout the bottle. It's got nothing to do with the heat @ all. But it's true that refrigerating it will make it last longer. Tried & tested!

Leave a comment:

• adelaide05
    replied
    I think rolling the bottle will actually mix the colour and the 'oil' in the polish well before applying the polish and not so much of giving it 'heat'....not sure too...maybe can drop the question to my manicurist the next time i visit hee

Leave a comment:

• adelaide05
    replied
    mmmmm.....not very sure though it was recommended in a few magazines I saw, plus they are closed up tightly there should be no smell but I keep mine in a container before putting all of them in the fridge....

Leave a comment:

• opilover
    replied
    Hmmm, but if we do that, the fridge will smells right?
    I would think that "giving" it heat will prevent them from clogging and drying, that's the reason why those manicurist roll the polishes before using it. Keeping them in the fridge i thought will lessen their life span?

Leave a comment:

• adelaide05
    replied
    Originally posted by Lil_Piggie
    Sasa has those small bottles at about $2... But the bad thing is that it dries up quite quickly..

Hi gals,

A good way to prevent the nail polishes from drying up too quickly would be to keep them in the fridge.....give it a try! It works for mine....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X