Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely Nails

Are u fussy about how ur nails look?

do u do ur nails regularly? like manicure/pedicure/nail-art?

what are ur nails like now? french? shade of sweet pink?

well, i just went to paint my nails. its a lovely bright shade of red, smewhat like SQ red. my manicurist did an inricate design of golden flowers with vines on 2 of my fingers..very oriental look.

let me know if you are looking for a gd manicurist/nail artist. mine is chelsey at nail culture.
    Every alternate day
    0.69%
    Thrice a week
    0.69%
    Twice a week
    4.86%
    Once a week
    7.64%
    Once in 2 weeks
    13.89%
    Once in 3 weeks
    9.03%
    Once in 4 weeks
    15.28%
    Once a month to 3 months (for special occasions)
    27.78%
    Once in 3 to 6 months
    6.94%
    Once in 6 month to a year
    13.19%
    Last edited by meow123; 08-06-2003, 09:02 PM.

Re: Lovely NaiLs @)-)---

Nope, not at all.

Nope, no time and no manicures/pedicures last more than a week on me with all the housework I do

just natural- no polish on, short & trimmed. I like my nails this way.

Comment

Yes and no. I want my nails to look good but if they don't i.e.chipped, broke, no time to manicure etc I can still live with it

Perhaps just a basic manicure. Nail art when I am super free or super bored. Pedicure? No. I cannot handle my own toe nails cos' they're so tiny! :ROFL:

9 long and one short, with chipped off pink-brown colour ( OPI's Normad's Dream). Toes freshly pedicured light purplish-pink colour.

Comment

No, not really.

Only on special occasions or when I'm really tensed up.

Unpolished, short and round with a layer of Cuccio Papaya-Green Tea Cuticle Revitalizing Complex on them.

Comment

i'm ok with it as long as it doesn't look U-G-L-Y or chipped or of uneven length

no, only when i have the $$ or feel like pampering myself, then will i go for a French pedicure, only do pedi cos' i feel mani is a waste of $$ on my tiny fingernails plus it's gonna chip very soon~
          other than that, i will paint my nails myself~

now it's unpainted, and some are shorter than the rest cos' i got very weak nails that often split and break
          waiting for it to grow out so i can go for my Indulge Spa Mani & Pedi

giving my toenails a break too cos' been painting for a long time now....

Comment

Not really... as long as they're clean and presentable, I'm a happy girl!

Not regularly... only when the urge strikes me! Once in a while I feel like being pampered so I'll trot down to get a manicure/pedicure. But my nails are weak, especially my toenails -- they split into different layers and are very hard to grow out -- so I'm forever trying to grow them out before going for a manicure/pedicure.

Clean! I'm giving them a break -- they need to breathe!

Comment

Re: Re: Lovely NaiLs @)-)---

I am ... I think it completes the "package". Natural nails that are taken care of are fine, but I think that unkept nails with polish 1/2 chipped off lessens the look of the "complete package". I always notice people's nails - especially at business meetings.

I do mine once/week. Usually no nail art.

Fingers - OPI Royal Flush Blush. Toes - Pompeii Purple (bright pink).

Comment

riverie ---> u've got TINY toenails huh. sounds funnily cute. :ROFL:

feine, a pedicure might help ur uneven toenails. i think the manicurist can do some corrective stuff to them.

i think its important to have nice, presentable nails...part of the overall package. it's not necessary to paint them all the time of course, but lovely painted nails make me HappY!

WHAT is the ONE colour that you would NEVER be caught dead with?

Comment

Are u fussy about how ur nails look? Definitely!!

do u do ur nails regularly? like manicure/pedicure/nail-art? DIY at home. once in a while will have my nails done by manicurist, to pamper myself.

Just removed my nail color. Usually, transparent nail polish for hands, shimmer color for feet. If done by manicurist, will choose to do french for hands, dark color for feet.

Comment

Nope.

Nope. Just simple one like painting them with a clear coat of nail polish for hands and toes will do. I hardly put on color nail polish.

Hands - Short and trimmed.
                    Toes painted with OPI Trutti Frutti Tonga.

Comment

As long as they are neat and clean, I'm fine.

Do u do ur nails regularly? like manicure/pedicure/nail-art?
                      I haven't for a long time already! (Used to paint my nails all the time!) Just been keeping it 'natural' these days.

Natural. Usually if I paint them, it will be a neutral kind of shade, that goes well with anything (and also looks very sweet and girly!)

Comment

Originally posted by Rykiel

The one colour i cannot take is Orange! think it looks yucky on me... :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline
                          The one colour i cannot take is Orange! think it looks yucky on me... :puke:

i don't think i can take orange too. nway, i would NEVER be caught dead with limegreen nail polish!

Comment

yupZ! very fussy indeed!

i do my nails every bi-weekly, keeping it in shape and good condition, for both mani and pedi. once in a while indulge in some nail art.. for the mood and for ocassions to come. Most of the time i would actually prefer to keep it natural, so that the nails will grow and look healthy. Too much paint tends to "yellow" the nails.

i've juz removed my nail colors and trimmed off some hang nails and filed my nails to keep it in shape.. at the moment awaiting for my next visit to Induge, for another session of pampering by Jane
                            Last edited by tralaalaa; 10-06-2003, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Yes and no. I make sure they look presentable. There are also days that I think my nails can look better.

When I feel like a spendthrift...yes! I love to pamper myself with a pedicure/nail-art. Will go at least once a month. Can't really indulge in manicures as I do a lot of crafts and housework as well.

Naked. Just trimmed my nails short, neat and even last night.

I will never wear anything metallic in dark solid colours or anything too 'funky'.

Comment

Working...
                              X