Handwash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handwash!

The packaging that is. SOmething with a pump? I checked out Crabtree & Evelyn. The rose one looks too grandmotherly but the Gardener's one look pretty good. IT's housed in a copper colored aluminium bottle with nice illustration. Will probably get that one for the guest toilet.

I need to buy two more .. for the bath & kitchen. Any suggestions? Something simple but yet classy looking ... Something that will go with my light brown, wood decor?

I know what you mean! I can't find any I like!!! Grrrr. I just want a rectangular plain glass (tinted or clear) container with a pump!

Comment

My suggestion: get a sleek dispensing bottle and fill with your favourite handwash...nobody will even know if it's drugstore because of your gorgeous refillable bottle.

Comment

I was thinking that too (I'm too cheap to buy expensive stuff unless in swap), but I can't find any containers I like (whether empty or filled)

Comment

How about MUJI bottles?? They are opening end of next month on level 3 of Seiyu.

Comment

Hmmm... maybe MUJI but it's a little too utilitarian.

I want something that is a little cutesy, something that will warm the look of my sinks a little.

The crabtree & evelyn handwash I am going to buy looks like this:

Comment

that's cute!

i've always wanted those girly porcelain liquid soap dispensers though

Comment

Taka's (inside the department store itself) Loccitane stall, next to it there's quite nice white clay matte finish blob-like hand dispensers (quite sculptural) but costs around $30.
                O/T, I like Loccitane's leaf-like soap dish but $20!

Comment

BTW Spotlight in Tampines has coloured glass, plain- dispensers and matching soap dish and what nots. Each solid coloured (kinda like painted on the inner glass surface rather than coloured glass through the thickness) in blues, purples, pinks. $7 or 8 for the dispenser.

Comment

Moisturising Liquid Handwash Soap

Hi girls!

I realised that i like to wash my hand several times a day and the dettol liquid soap is not doing any good for my very dry skin.

I'm looking for a good moisturising handwash and hopefully a cheap one. I see that L'Occitane has one but it cost quite expensive if i remembered correctly.

So girls, if you guys know of any good moistursing handwash, let me know !! Thanxs!

By the way blushed, if you are reading this thread, does Eucerin has any hand soap or something ? I'm totally in with the cream shower oil you recommended me and would like to explore this brand more but there always seems to be so limited products at the pharmacy.

Comment

I like Crabtree & Evelyn's Garderners hand wash. Smells good & moisturises. Pretty bottle too. I think it costs about $20+.

Comment

If you can get, B&BW Anti-Bac Moisturizing Hand Wash is totally delightful! I have used up bottles of this!

Comment

Anyone tried L'Occitane Moistursing Hand wash ?

Hmm.. it breaks my heart to spend too much on hand wash though...

Comment

QV Wash is pretty ok too. It costs abt $16 for a big bottle and can be found in most pharmacies. I use it as a body wash but I know some ppl who use it as a hand wash. It's meant for ppl with sensitive skin, so it's not drying at all

Comment

C&E having a promo now for their La Source, if u buy 1 hand recovery u can choose either Hand Therapy or Hand Wash free. I got the Goatsmilk and Gardener's hand wash. Goatmilk smells really lovely! But it's usual retail price is $25, I'm a little hesitant to spend so much $ on handwash....

Comment

Working...
                              X