No announcement yet.

Any Good Deodorising Foot Spray/Lotion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Deodorising Foot Spray/Lotion?

Whenever i wear work shoes for 1 whole day, when i get home in the evening, my feet jus felt so tired & hot. I'm looking for a good deodorising foot spray/lotion, does anyone have anything gd to recommend?

yeah, that's why i want to get a foot deodorant spray/lotion... helps keep feet dry & fresh. I used to try Scholl foot spray, but sad to say, its not that good, doesn't really keep the feet dry. Seeking help of those here, whether anyone have a gd recommendation!!

Comment

I'm using Scholl foot spray now and it works for me. But I feel that it dries out my sole in the long run

Comment

hi, Satinchris. thx for your posting. i had tried scholl foot spray before, first i don't thk it really keeps your feet fresh... kinda sticky feeling. Maybe mine is the extreme case, sometimes i get sweaty feet too, in this hot humid weather. Then the smell really puts me off, its overpowering. I saw Marks & Spencer foot spray, kinda nice smelling, but i wonder if anyone tried it before? any comments?

Comment

Try The Body Shop Lemongrass foot spray. Your feet will feel a cooling sensation and it is not very sticky.

Comment

zpy,
            im using beauty formulas, bought from watsons. i don't have the sticky feeling....

Comment

zpy,
              i am also using driclor solution, bought from guardian pharmacy. it is supposed to reduce perspiration, once that is controlled, the feet will not smell anymore.

maybe you are try to rotate your shoes so that you can air them well before wearing them.

Comment

Try BBW deodorising foot spray I love BBW for their scent. IMO, no one makes nicer smelling foot spray thean BBW I'm so loving my Juniper Breeze.

Downside: Can be a bit sticky

Comment

hi, thx all for your kind postings! in the end, i went to buy the M&S deodorising foot lotion, its nice smelling.
                  Its supposed to be lotion to be massaged onto feet, drys to a powdery finish. Hope it keeps feet dry & fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by zpy
                    hi, thx all for your kind postings! in the end, i went to buy the M&S deodorising foot lotion, its nice smelling.
                    Its supposed to be lotion to be massaged onto feet, drys to a powdery finish. Hope it keeps feet dry & fresh.
                    where did you get that? how much does it cost?

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom
                      where did you get that? how much does it cost?
                      M&S is Marks & Spencers. They have outlets at Wheelock Place, Paragon, Raffles City, just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by kare2711
                        M&S is Marks & Spencers. They have outlets at Wheelock Place, Paragon, Raffles City, just to name a few.
                        i see..... thanks...

Comment

hi, blossom. Sorry for the late reply, jus saw your posting.
                          Yeah, i got the Marks & Spencer Foot lotion, its at $15.90.
                          Unlike a spray, this lotion is to be applied & massaged onto the sole of the feet, which will dry to a powdery finish. Into my 2nd day of usage, and i think its great!

Comment

Originally posted by babysammi
                            Try The Body Shop Lemongrass foot spray. Your feet will feel a cooling sensation and it is not very sticky.
                            I second this! I usu keep a pair of slip-ons under my desk and when I get back to my desk I take off me court shoes, spray Scholl shoe spray on my shoes, TBS Lemongrass on my feet, and let them air for a while

Comment

L'Occitane has this fresh-smelling foot cream which a powdery finish. This is great i think because it will probably absorb the sweat from being in covered shoes and all that.

Comment

Working...
                              X