Mood-Changing Nail Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mood-Changing Nail Polish

Has anyone tried this? I was told that there are nail polishes which change colour depending on whether you're excited, sad, etc and I thought it'll be cool to try them on. I'm wondering if the colour really changes with your mood and is it obvious enough? I'm hoping to buy some off the internet!

Anyone who has tried this sort of polish, please give me your reviews and where you had them done/bought them. Thanks!

i have heard of that too! but never tried before.

Comment

Wow... I have only heard of mood changing lipstick. That was long time ago.... I didn't know that there is mood changing nail polish! :huh: Hmmm, wonder does it really change colour with mood or just with surrounding temperature :roll:

Anyway Carolynn, do give reviews after you have tried it!

Comment

Yah! something interesting!
        But i guess it's probably due to the temp. change.. :huh: :huh:

Comment

That's interesting, I've only heard of mood changing rings and watches. Never heard of nail polish that changes colours...But now I know...

But what if you are feeling very low, and it changes to ....... :roll: :roll: :roll: say black? IMO, it would not be a very nice colour for nail polish.

Comment

If I am not mistaken, the brand name is TOMA. They have a mood changing nail polish that changes colour according to temperature changes in either your body, or your surroundings. There are typically 2 colours to change to, from lets say Magenta to Chiffon. So when its warm its Magenta, when its cold its Chiffon. I am not sure if it really changes colour, but last I tried it didn't (I didn't put it on long enough, only 2 mins). The colours were beautiful though..

Comment

i saw mood-changing nail polish at this manicure/pedicure shop at wisma atria about two years back - i'm not sure if it's still there though. the nail polish comes in about 3/4 colours, and changes between two colours (like red to blue, green to purple etc). i think they were retailing at about $28.
              it was quite interesting! but we were young and lacked money to buy such a novelty.

Comment

I saw this at Transdesign website. Costs US$2.99 only.

Comment

too bad i miss out the mood changing ones on this coming round spree shloud have get one or two!!

Comment

Voxy has such nail polish as well. It change the color due to the UV rays. So when outdoors nail polish will change color.

I not sure how much they charging for the nail polish.

Comment

around $26 if i did not remember wrongly. i bought 1 bottle before. and it does not react to heat only UV rays. so even if you blow hot air from the hair dryer it will not change color

Comment

Haha! This is great! At least when I'm in bad mood and sulky it can give warnings to my SO So, has anyone tried this?

Comment

Originally posted by angelic
                          I saw this at Transdesign website. Costs US$2.99 only.
                          what is this nailpolish found in transdesign... i cannot seem to find it

Comment

Hi clover, it's under Polishes, Mood Change. There are two different brands. China Glaze and Toma

Comment

This sounds interesting!
                              Can anyone tell me where can I get it?

Comment

Working...
                              X