Diamancel Foot File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamancel Foot File

I must apologise if this topic has been discussed before but i thought i start a new thread solely on this to give it more attention. keke

Does the effect justify the prices for ladies using this ? And which is the best? The #10, #11 and #20 all seem popular and i hardly know the difference between them.

I reckon you use this on dry feet and just scrub against the heels ? It would be my ultimate fantasy if i can see my dead dry skin peeling off that way.

Hmmm... share your thoughts on this please!

My mum used this for her really dry heels and it didn't work a single bit!

Comment

i use the #10, just move it up and down my soles and around rough skin and it does work for me; i don't see a lot of dead skin peeling off but a lot of flakes do come off (gotta see this in the light) and i end up with softer feet

Comment

I have #20 and it's great. The trick is to use it on damp skin, not wet or dry. I usually come out of the shower, dry my feet and then scrub away. This works much better than using it on dry skin. The price is outrageous but I've had mine for at least 4 years and it's still working well. Great product!

angie

Comment

Keeping my fingers crossed. Is this by chance available anywhere in Singapore? This foot file sounds promising.

Comment

I think I had the #10 and sold it away. And then I bought the #11? Now, where I put this? I must have left it at my mum's! This reminds me of it and I must certainly go and retrieve it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
              Keeping my fingers crossed. Is this by chance available anywhere in Singapore? This foot file sounds promising.
              I've never seen it in Singapore and I can't remember what US site I bought it from. It's cheaper at www.luxbeauty.com if you click on CAD price. HTH!

angie

Comment

Thanks, angie.

Comment

This sounds really tempting and if it reallyw orks, then it is not that expensive after all.

Can't wait to see all the dry skin on my feet disappear.

Comment

I have to add that to see the best result, you'll need to use a good cream to moisturize after using the foot file. I'm always in a rush or too lazy so I only use it once every 2 weeks or so instead of once a week which gives me the best results.

angie

Comment

I've just received my Diamancel #11 today and after testing it out, I think it does work!

I have horribly cracked and dry heels from wearing open heel shoes all the time and they just look terrible! No amount of foot cream seem to help. Anyway I scrubbed away at my heels with the #11 and yes I see lots of little flakes coming off. I was anxious to see if it really works so I only scrubbed for about 5 mins on each heel then I went to wash my feet.

Result? My heels actually look presentable again! The cracks are still there of coz, I doubt exfoliating alone will get rid of that but they look much better. All the dry bits are also gone and my heel actually feels nice and smooth instead of rough and 'scratchy'.

Going to continue using this regularly in combination with a foot cream and hopefully I'll have baby soft feet soon.

Comment

Oh Erica! Glad it works well on you! I'm trying so hard to swap for it but without any success. I need this for my tortured soles too!!!!

Comment

How is this different from other foot file? The price is outrageous !

Comment

Diamancel #11 The best!

I use mine at least every other day to keep dry, rough skin on my heels soft and smooth. I also put lotion on every night and use cotton socks. Works great.

Comment

Is anyone interested in a Diamancel spree from www.luxbeauty.com ?

I'm keen to get one but am thinking of hitting the CAN$100 to get free shipping to USA. Will then use VpostUSA to ship over to Singapore.

Will start a thread at cozyspree if we can hit the CAN$100 target. Drop a line here if anyone is keen.

Comment

Working...
                              X