No announcement yet.

Diamancel Foot File

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally i managed to get a CP of Diamancel Foot file !

I got the #20 and boy... i wish i found this life-saver much earlier!!
    I really love the effect it had on my once-terribly cracked heels. My heels are so dry and cracked that sometimes it will tear my stockings( yes.. it is THAT bad).

I tried all sorts of creams and foot stones and nothing works. I ended up going for pedicure for the main purpose of removing all those horrible dried/dead/cracked skin on my heels because i reckon it's too dangerous for me to DIY with those shavers.

I saw the effect the first time i used #20. Those dry hard skin just get shaved into very little flakes not unlike grained powders. And I only need to do this once a week now and i have pretty sole.

I so love my Diamancel foot file! I highly recommend this to anyone with dry/cracked heels problems!

Comment

I'm glad it worked for you ponine. I love my #11 foot file. In fact I just recommanded it to my mum and she loves it too and told me to get one for her. I didn't tell her the exact price though, said it's only around $30. She'll probably nag at me if she realise I spent over $50 for a foot file.

Comment

I love my #11 foot buffer. I've tried foot scrub, foot file, buffer, pumice stone, very expensive cream with sock, oil & tons. My feet just look better and they are still dry & cracked.

I washed my feet & dry them. Initially the effect was slow, I only found some skin falling down like 'icing sugar' on a cake. But I could see my thick skin reduced after using it for minutes. When I worked on my second foot, huge improvement & time was shorten. It's better to use it dry if you have thick skin like mine.

Great investment! If it doen't work, I've to walk into expensive salon with my ugly feet. :shout: Get it!

Comment

was just wondering where u gals got your foot file from? Did you buy them in Singapore or through website? Cos I think my feet are in really bad condition and I would like to buy one.

I know there is already a link in one of the previous post to tell us where to buy it online but was just wondering if there are other online shops that u gals have bought it from? Coz I would like to compare the prices and the shipping charges. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by lisa9841
            was just wondering where u gals got your foot file from? Did you buy them in Singapore or through website? Cos I think my feet are in really bad condition and I would like to buy one.

I know there is already a link in one of the previous post to tell us where to buy it online but was just wondering if there are other online shops that u gals have bought it from? Coz I would like to compare the prices and the shipping charges. Thanks in advance!
            Get it from luxbeauty.com. It's the same rate as other US sites but pay in Canadian dollars. Shipping is not cheap. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Phoa! At USD 48, it must do wonders! Better order it quick. Exchange rate is at the lowest yesterday.

Comment

It works wonder for rough & cracked feet like mine. Those beautiful feet won't find it useful.

Go to Luxbeauty.com for $48 canadian dollars & the difference can pay for most of the shipping cost.

Comment

Originally posted by kopo
                  It works wonder for rough & cracked feet like mine. Those beautiful feet won't find it useful.

Go to Luxbeauty.com for $48 canadian dollars & the difference can pay for most of the shipping cost.
                  Hi Kopo

Did u buy from Luxbeauty too? I am tempted to but not sure whether this is a secure site. I still hesitate to give out my credit card number.

Also I am not sure how to choose their shipping method too. How long did your order take to reach you?

Comment

I got it from a MUAer who bought from luxbeauty.com. I can't justify the shipping cost for one item. =)

Comment

Hey Karen,

Which # did you get ? I have #20 and it. Am wondering if i should get other # to try. I'm really impressed with #20.

Comment

Mine is #11. Never going to swap it away! It takes longer time to scrub my SUPER rough skin by #11. I simply got my hands excercise at the same time. LOL!

In fact, it works so well that I'm thinking #20, #5 & the hand file as well. I may reserve some of my red packet money for one of them.

Comment

Ponine-> How much did you paid for your CP??

Comment

Karen : Wow so #11 is good too huh ? I'm just wondering if we need just 1 but i am just too curious, especially since #20 works wonderfully.

Teiko: I did a mutual CP with a US swapper and so i paid USD$36 worth of CP instead of CAN$36. I'm that desparate to get hold of 1.

Comment

Ponine,

#11 is a mild buffer compared with #20. I'm super lazy in applying cream, I may need a strong buffer before using my #11. This is the only product that can 'wow' me on my ugly feet. The best purchase of the year.

Comment

OIC.... this seem to give me a reason to get another diamancel to try. #20 is the strongest version and can get a little painful/abrasive when i get too zealous in scrapping my heels. However, most of the times, i need some milder-scrapping to give my legs a more beautiful finish and #11 seem like the ideal choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X