Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lisa9841
    replied
    Just thought I'll post an update here: my foot file has arrived and I am loving it to bits. It really does what it promises to do. I ordered the #11 BTW.

Leave a comment:

• lisa9841
    replied
    Hi to all who ordered the foot files from Lux Beauty:

I ordered mine about 12 days ago but has still not received it. Should I be worried? It's almost 2 weeks already. How long did yours take to reach you?

Leave a comment:

• Dimples
    replied
    Order was placed with luxbeauty. Shipping comes up to CAD$34 for a purchase of CAD$274.

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    Dimples placed the order for us, so you'll have to ask her

Leave a comment:

• lisa9841
    replied
    Originally posted by lilupig
    Lisa: Not dimples, but the order has been placed already.
    Hi

was wondering where did u place the order? through lux beauty or ebay and how much did u pay in total (including shipping).Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    Lisa: Not dimples, but the order has been placed already.

Leave a comment:

• lisa9841
    replied
    Hi Dimples

was wondering if u have ordered it yet?

Leave a comment:

• Lilu
    replied
    Dimples, can count me in too?

Leave a comment:

• teiko
    replied
    I think #11 is a safer bet too

Dimples, LMK when you are ordering

Leave a comment:

• atypical
    replied
    PBI: I think the #11 is the one to go for since it is pretty much a #20 with a bigger paddle

Described on luxbeauty: The #11 combines the super callus-smoothing texture of the #20 with the format of the large #10. This revolutionary diamond Foot Buffer removes dry and rough skin like no other, leaving feet soft and smooth. Comfortable easy-to-hold rubber handle provides excellent control. Use on dry skin. 9" in length.

Leave a comment:

• lisa9841
    replied
    Originally posted by Dimples
    I'm sold. Think I'll go buy it off luxbeauty when it re-opens. Anyone interested to join me?
    Hi Dimples

I am interested too! Can I join in?

Which one are u getting? I am still undecided between the #11 and #20.

From what I gathered from the above posts, #20 seems to be more "heavy duty" and #11 seems to be for maintance. Am I right to say that?

I think I will need #20 for the first time only but after that #11 seems to more suitable for me. But I am just afraid that if I get the #11, it will not be "strong" enough. Any comments?

-----------------
    And just to side track abit -- I have checked yahoo auctions and ebay already. Not sold there. BTW, are sprees organised on MUA?

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    Hiak hiak.. yes please...

Leave a comment:

• Dimples
    replied
    Sometime end of next week I hope. I'm thinking of #11 since it's a 2-in-1. Greedy

Want me to PM you then?

Leave a comment:

• ponine
    replied
    When are you ordering Linda?

Get the #20 ! It works like magic.

Leave a comment:

• Dimples
    replied
    I'm sold. Think I'll go buy it off luxbeauty when it re-opens. Anyone interested to join me?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X